• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tormented necro lvl 22

any tips for lvl 22 necro? currently stuck at lvl 22
    NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I'm stuck there as well. Best I could get was less than 1 bar of hp left on boss before I die to its smelly breathe. Maybe Onimad and a few others could get past already since their stats are much higher...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

anyone could record a video of passing these levels of necro?

Comment

U did till last bar already good!! lol i only got past 1st bar.. tried using iris and apollo.. still died @@

so far no one posted on U tube so cant really see how to go about it.. zebq stopped at lvl 20 i tink..onimad i not so sure but i tink he is strongest on europe server?

Porgy u can try you tube it has up to lvl 20.
        NaNa

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by R25300665 View Post
          U did till last bar already good!! lol i only got past 1st bar.. tried using iris and apollo.. still died @@

so far no one posted on U tube so cant really see how to go about it.. zebq stopped at lvl 20 i tink..onimad i not so sure but i tink he is strongest on europe server?

I'm same server as onimad. In the rankings, he also stuck at 22. But as he's in a different guild, I'm not sure if he just blitzes to 22 daily or has he attempted to pass it since with his current stats, he should be able to get further than me. Maybe he's close to passing or can already pass 22 but for some reason he hasn't bothered to clear it...as for video, not really sure how to record it and would be tough anyway since I never could replicate my results on lvl 22 consistently. Sometimes I'd just barely get past 1st bar, sometimes I get to last bar...it all depends on how much I crit and sometimes I do get lucky enough to get some auto-hit in although I have no idea on the timing to do so...might probably take some time to figure that out I guess...
          Last edited by bakuryuuha; 01-29-2014, 07:57 PM.

Comment

yea ur rite depends on luck sometimes ^^ mayb we need to b like china servers 400k br bwhahah
            NaNa

Comment

yea ur rite depends on luck sometimes ^^ mayb we need to b like china servers 400k br bwhahah
              Click image for larger version

Name:	almost dead dragon.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	1681133

I achieved this with 170k br buffed up actually....I doubt u'd need 400k br just to get past this lvl and definitely won't need 400k br to past 30 lvl. Probably around 200+ to 300k br should be sufficient to clear 30 levels of Necro.

Comment

easier for an archer

Comment

ty so much bro ^^ add me up i will share with my guild
                  NaNa

Comment

my br is only 140k using apollo
                    NaNa

Comment

I am just a noob who reached at lvl 12, but if i may express my opinion i dont think iris is a good call for 11+ bosses since I heard they all buff after a while, so you have to kill them all quick. Apollo is better suited than iris but do not forget that he is an aoe expert, not 1 vs 1. So I would say that gaia followed by amazon are best fitted for necro. Ofc it depends on which sylph you planned to invest your mahra in, is not like you'll upgrade a sylph just for necro, but gaia do seem to be the best in any pve aspect of the game so maybe you should consider her
                      Last edited by Draggyy; 02-08-2014, 10:23 PM.

Comment

ya ur rite athena using gaia... but my gaia still epic 1 star not strong enuf... n my hp aint high enuf if i use gaia... i used apollo from lvl 1 to lvl 21
                        NaNa

Comment

easy life archers.........
                          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

the weakest mage in my alt's china server passed necro with abit more than 200k br but with 80 set. the weakest archer has now 185k. i think they alter the difficulty...but lets wait till next set to see
                            Originally posted by TheVictorious
                            Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                            Originally posted by PunkPetal
                            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                            Originally posted by EdGrr
                            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                            IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                            Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                            Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                            Class: Mage
                            Currect Br: 61????

Comment

okok ty will keep trying ^^
                              NaNa

Comment

Working...
                              X