Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geylang☠魔香嶣 View Post
    my br is only 140k using apollo
    its easier with gaia actually since u get a 5% boost in ur atk stats. Not to mention the high crit dmg when u stack up on unstable voltages...provided ur gaia is as strong as ur apollo as well =P
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

my gaia only 1 star epic my apollo is 4 star epic.. but if i use gaia my hp very low onli about 130k does feeding gaia Pet-Food help to increase hp? i see ur gaia is 4 stars epic so there is a big difference?
      NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

After Necropolis lvl 30 you get another section open up later China has got the 3 page that will be awsome.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Geylang☠魔香嶣 View Post
          my gaia only 1 star epic my apollo is 4 star epic.. but if i use gaia my hp very low onli about 130k does feeding gaia Pet-Food help to increase hp? i see ur gaia is 4 stars epic so there is a big difference?
          My gaia is 4 star maxed enchanted on stats for now. Might be quitting soon since this game getting boring and don't feel like spending more on it...will see how things go I guess..But the stats do matter. My gaia adds about 42k hp with 16k matk. So it does make a big difference. You can just wait for Onimad to recharge more then. His is 5 star gaia now. I expect it'll be orange soon and maybe he'll be kind enough to post a screenshot of it when he maxes so we can all see what is the final stats.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

orange need 35k xp bwhahahaha yea bro ex game most ex ever ... now difficult to get mara... so im doing the sc event now
            NaNa

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

This game is only ex because everyone forgot you play game to enjoy and not to be competitive. It's wearing you out because you're competitive and can't keep up with the top dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                This game is only ex because everyone forgot you play game to enjoy and not to be competitive. It's wearing you out because you're competitive and can't keep up with the top dogs.
                well said and apply to especially those who are unwilling or cannot spend and began to demand everything from r2 from casher or whoever.
                S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                IGN : Neggy

Comment

lol nice mickey mouse photo keep up the nice pics ^^
                  NaNa

Comment

Working...
                  X