any tips for lvl 22 necro? currently stuck at lvl 22

• Geylang☠魔香嶣
    replied
    lol nice mickey mouse photo keep up the nice pics ^^

Leave a comment:

• R211971187
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    This game is only ex because everyone forgot you play game to enjoy and not to be competitive. It's wearing you out because you're competitive and can't keep up with the top dogs.
    well said and apply to especially those who are unwilling or cannot spend and began to demand everything from r2 from casher or whoever.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    This game is only ex because everyone forgot you play game to enjoy and not to be competitive. It's wearing you out because you're competitive and can't keep up with the top dogs.

Leave a comment:

• Geylang☠魔香嶣
    replied
    orange need 35k xp bwhahahaha yea bro ex game most ex ever ... now difficult to get mara... so im doing the sc event now

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Geylang☠魔香嶣 View Post
    my gaia only 1 star epic my apollo is 4 star epic.. but if i use gaia my hp very low onli about 130k does feeding gaia Pet-Food help to increase hp? i see ur gaia is 4 stars epic so there is a big difference?
    My gaia is 4 star maxed enchanted on stats for now. Might be quitting soon since this game getting boring and don't feel like spending more on it...will see how things go I guess..But the stats do matter. My gaia adds about 42k hp with 16k matk. So it does make a big difference. You can just wait for Onimad to recharge more then. His is 5 star gaia now. I expect it'll be orange soon and maybe he'll be kind enough to post a screenshot of it when he maxes so we can all see what is the final stats.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    After Necropolis lvl 30 you get another section open up later China has got the 3 page that will be awsome.

Leave a comment:

• Geylang☠魔香嶣
    replied
    my gaia only 1 star epic my apollo is 4 star epic.. but if i use gaia my hp very low onli about 130k does feeding gaia Pet-Food help to increase hp? i see ur gaia is 4 stars epic so there is a big difference?

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Geylang☠魔香嶣 View Post
    my br is only 140k using apollo
    its easier with gaia actually since u get a 5% boost in ur atk stats. Not to mention the high crit dmg when u stack up on unstable voltages...provided ur gaia is as strong as ur apollo as well =P

Leave a comment:

• R25300665
    replied
    okok ty will keep trying ^^

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    the weakest mage in my alt's china server passed necro with abit more than 200k br but with 80 set. the weakest archer has now 185k. i think they alter the difficulty...but lets wait till next set to see

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    easy life archers.........

Leave a comment:

• R25300665
    replied
    ya ur rite athena using gaia... but my gaia still epic 1 star not strong enuf... n my hp aint high enuf if i use gaia... i used apollo from lvl 1 to lvl 21

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by R25300665 View Post
    U did till last bar already good!! lol i only got past 1st bar.. tried using iris and apollo.. still died @@

so far no one posted on U tube so cant really see how to go about it.. zebq stopped at lvl 20 i tink..onimad i not so sure but i tink he is strongest on europe server?

Porgy u can try you tube it has up to lvl 20.
    I am just a noob who reached at lvl 12, but if i may express my opinion i dont think iris is a good call for 11+ bosses since I heard they all buff after a while, so you have to kill them all quick. Apollo is better suited than iris but do not forget that he is an aoe expert, not 1 vs 1. So I would say that gaia followed by amazon are best fitted for necro. Ofc it depends on which sylph you planned to invest your mahra in, is not like you'll upgrade a sylph just for necro, but gaia do seem to be the best in any pve aspect of the game so maybe you should consider her
    Last edited by Draggyy; 02-08-2014, 10:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R25300665
    replied
    my br is only 140k using apollo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X