Word of Warning with Circuit Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word of Warning with Circuit Quests

I have not yet completed my 70 set, but I have a number of pieces for it in my inventory. Last night, I lost an Archaic Helmet shard when I got a circuit quest asking me to purchase one and the quest autocompleted, consuming the item.

I would gladly have used an Imperial Seal or spent balens to not spend the 1000 crypt tokens on a quest that gave me a very small amount of gold and daru.

So do NOT leave items in your inventory... you will not be given the option to not complete the quest when you are given it, it will just automatically remove your item and complete the quest.

~heading back to cata to farm more tokens~

ahahahha idiotic game

Comment

i was thinking its like that since it came, thats why i always keep things luke this in my vault

Comment

Sad to hear that this happened to you greenfireflygirl, but thank you for letting us know too (sometimes I keep my items in my inventory, but now I won't )
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

good to know, all my legendary shards are in my vault now too, just to be safe

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
            good to know, all my legendary shards are in my vault now too, just to be safe
            I do wonder how safe it is.

I got a quest that I didn't like, 100 balens in account from a previous recharge and 1 imperial seal in vault.

When I completed it instead of using up the balens it consumed the seal from vault which was pretty stupid on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              I do wonder how safe it is.

I got a quest that I didn't like, 100 balens in account from a previous recharge and 1 imperial seal in vault.

When I completed it instead of using up the balens it consumed the seal from vault which was pretty stupid on its own.
              when you click on complete now it asks for whether to use, bound balens or balens but it also say it uses seal first above all

Comment

look like they will consume it no matter whr we put it
                it take item in my vault
                if you want prove, maybe you can try move flower from cirquit quest to vault
                they will take it anyway when you complate it
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                  when you click on complete now it asks for whether to use, bound balens or balens but it also say it uses seal first above all
                  Not the point.

When you train a mount it doesn't use whips from vault for example.

Stuff's in vault for a reason.

Comment

Sad to hear, even more from a moderator.
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

just to let u know that bound balens dosen work for i got a stupid quest ofr the lvl 60 helmed for 700 crypt tokens and can only complited it with balens ánd dont have any seal's

Comment

it is a choice, will the remaining rewards be worth 700 tokens? if not, stop. Take it as a bad luck for this week.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                          it is a choice, will the remaining rewards be worth 700 tokens? if not, stop. Take it as a bad luck for this week.
                          sorry, but this is one the worst ideia from r2.

In 200 quest you will always find 3-4 or more similiar quest using a lot of tokens.

so non-casher will never compete the 200 circuits? no one will spent a lot of tokens
                          Last edited by gerson111; 01-29-2014, 01:47 PM.

Comment

I didn't get any crazy quests during my first week. Prob just jinxed this week's line of quests though.

Comment

i got one bad quest in 200 last week, to get a L70 craft piece for 1000 crypt tokens, i think in general the odds of getting one of these is pretty low, but sometimes you just get unlucky

Comment

Working...
                              X