Circuit Quest - Fetch Mystic Hat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quest - Fetch Mystic Hat

I'm an archer, how to resolve this quest whitout balen or imperial seal..? please help, thx..

If you aren't going to use a Seal or spend balens, you'll need to fetch the hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
      If you aren't going to use a Seal or spend balens, you'll need to fetch the hat.
      No dis-respect

The OP says he is an Archer, then why did they get a circuit quest that involves getting an item not for their class? As the Mystic Hat is for a Mage.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
        No dis-respect

The OP says he is an Archer, then why did they get a circuit quest that involves getting an item not for their class? As the Mystic Hat is for a Mage.
        It's a lvl 50 synthesis material and not of any class:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	1680222

Comment

the main problem here is r2 won´t give more imperial seal, so doing 200 circuits is a waste time.

if there more 4-5 quest same than this?

nobody will pay 35 balens just to skip these quest.

I create a topic asking about the imperial seal and there nothing in future yet. so I suppose we will stay a while without receiving imperial seal.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Imperial-seal

I was wondering if was on purpose they give free imperial seal in first week and no more imperial seal just to us use balens.

Comment

i got 3 most stupid quests, in last week, at 121, was to fetch the whole hurricane steed card( i dont have myself) at 150th get lvl 70 syntesis material, arcahnic hat (or something) at 200th the same lvl 70 synthesis material arcahnic armour

Originally posted by gerson111 View Post
            the main problem here is r2 won´t give more imperial seal, so doing 200 circuits is a waste time.

if there more 4-5 quest same than this?

nobody will pay 35 balens just to skip these quest.

I create a topic asking about the imperial seal and there nothing in future yet. so I suppose we will stay a while without receiving imperial seal.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Imperial-seal

I was wondering if was on purpose they give free imperial seal in first week and no more imperial seal just to us use balens.
            the reason they wont, give more seals, cause they want us to pay balens or do the crypt quests ( have to buy a lot of crypt keys, if have to spend 700-or more in a week)
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-01-2014, 01:17 PM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Im sorry but i have to say this Circuit Quest is su*ks. I just wasted 1500 crypt tokens just to complete that mere quest. & to be honest, for a free player like me, we worked our a ss out to collect & build our avatar. For Baleners, 35 balen is nothing. so would be very kind if we can spend bound balens too or atleast give us a Imperial seal on daily login. Thank You.

Comment

http://SSMaker.ru/a3f26270/
                http://SSMaker.ru/47cbabf7/
                and i already used all king seals for similar stupid tasks.

Comment

Already boycott those 200 quest since start. Its totally different from china server. And it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
                    Already boycott those 200 quest since start. Its totally different from china server. And it sucks.
                    now i am curious.

How is circuit from China server?

Comment

Many of the players in my guild call it on circuits as soon as they get any crypt token quests. Might be a different story if it accepted bound balens to pass these, but we have been seeing 700 token items and that's simply not worth it for anyone.

Comment

i wonder if R2 is crazy got the crypt token events so many times i dont even have enough imperial seals and now im stuck with a 1k crypt token quest with 0 of those crappy seals

Comment

Originally posted by R219035190 View Post
                          Im sorry but i have to say this Circuit Quest is su*ks. I just wasted 1500 crypt tokens just to complete that mere quest. & to be honest, for a free player like me, we worked our a ss out to collect & build our avatar. For Baleners, 35 balen is nothing. so would be very kind if we can spend bound balens too or atleast give us a Imperial seal on daily login. Thank You.
                          I simply decided not to do Circuit quests. Not only because of this kind of situation but because most of that quests are nonsense.
                          Name: Amarilis
                          Guild: Fire&Blood
                          Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                          Class: Knight LVL 63
                          BR: 80k

Comment

Haven't run into a problem yet with the crypt tokens. Had one quest where I needed to purchase a level 60 synthesis item from the crypt. Freaked out till I saw it was actually an item that I was going to need soon. It would be nice if the imperial seals were brought back for use. Would make things a whole lot saner.

Comment

I find these types of quests absurd. I got a quest that requires me to buy a synthesis item for level 70 gear(1000 tokens) and another one for a level 70 epic shard(1000 insignias) and to top it all off, I'm only level 66 and working on my level 60 pve set. I was lucky to have a few imperial seals left but what if I get 3 or more of these kinds of fetch quests this week? or the next week? You can't even use bound balens to skip these. Seriously bad quest mechanics.

EDIT: I just found out from a guildie that circuit quests don't reset after one week. So, you'll be stuck with this quest FOREVER if you don't decide to do it.
                              Last edited by new2r2; 02-12-2014, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X