Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Tank and Circuit Suggestion , please Support !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tank and Circuit Suggestion , please Support !

    Hello i have 2 suggestions one for Tank and one for Circuit:

    Tank - make a Npc to change Runestone, i have 1.500 Runestone and lvl 8 on my Runestone and from that Victory Chest i think it's impossible to get the second run since i open 5,6 packs and no second Rune, make a npc or event to trade 500, 1000 Runestone for a Healing or other second Rune

    Circuit Quests - give every monday 10 Imperial Seal for 10 skips from 200 it's fair enough, since i am a mage and i got a quest that want me to make an low lvl arch weapon this is sick , i want to gain things not spent cript tokens or balens, and that last chest.. a fashion core drop will have more use

    Thx and support this if u like my ideas
    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

  • #2
    or at least give us the option to "quit this quest".....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by B3llaDonna View Post
      or at least give us the option to "quit this quest".....
      Then no one will use imperial seals if you can quit and get a new one.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Then no one will use imperial seals if you can quit and get a new one.
        Given that there are no more seals thats not really an issue anymore

        Comment


        • #5
          There are still seals, sort of. You can auto complete any of the missions for 35 balens.......

          The REAL issue will be that noone will use that grossly overpriced autocomplete if you can just quit and get a new one.

          Comment


          • #6
            i support this

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
              Hello i have 2 suggestions one for Tank and one for Circuit:

              Tank - make a Npc to change Runestone, i have 1.500 Runestone and lvl 8 on my Runestone and from that Victory Chest i think it's impossible to get the second run since i open 5,6 packs and no second Rune, make a npc or event to trade 500, 1000 Runestone for a Healing or other second Rune

              Circuit Quests - give every monday 10 Imperial Seal for 10 skips from 200 it's fair enough, since i am a mage and i got a quest that want me to make an low lvl arch weapon this is sick , i want to gain things not spent cript tokens or balens, and that last chest.. a fashion core drop will have more use

              Thx and support this if u like my ideas




              yes I agree

              Comment


              • #8
                At least let us earn some imperial seals somehow! Doesn't have to be many, maybe about as many as fashion core shards drop. There are times I can't do the quest as I still have stamina and have to wait a day, and there is no way in Hades I am going to spend my cata tokens on something I don't need!
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

                Comment

                Working...
                X