Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank and Circuit Suggestion , please Support !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarthVille
    started a topic Tank and Circuit Suggestion , please Support !

Tank and Circuit Suggestion , please Support !

Hello i have 2 suggestions one for Tank and one for Circuit:

Tank - make a Npc to change Runestone, i have 1.500 Runestone and lvl 8 on my Runestone and from that Victory Chest i think it's impossible to get the second run since i open 5,6 packs and no second Rune, make a npc or event to trade 500, 1000 Runestone for a Healing or other second Rune

Circuit Quests - give every monday 10 Imperial Seal for 10 skips from 200 it's fair enough, since i am a mage and i got a quest that want me to make an low lvl arch weapon this is sick , i want to gain things not spent cript tokens or balens, and that last chest.. a fashion core drop will have more use

Thx and support this if u like my ideas

• B4nsh33
    replied
    At least let us earn some imperial seals somehow! Doesn't have to be many, maybe about as many as fashion core shards drop. There are times I can't do the quest as I still have stamina and have to wait a day, and there is no way in Hades I am going to spend my cata tokens on something I don't need!

Leave a comment:

• Kelridra
    replied
    Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
    Hello i have 2 suggestions one for Tank and one for Circuit:

Tank - make a Npc to change Runestone, i have 1.500 Runestone and lvl 8 on my Runestone and from that Victory Chest i think it's impossible to get the second run since i open 5,6 packs and no second Rune, make a npc or event to trade 500, 1000 Runestone for a Healing or other second Rune

Circuit Quests - give every monday 10 Imperial Seal for 10 skips from 200 it's fair enough, since i am a mage and i got a quest that want me to make an low lvl arch weapon this is sick , i want to gain things not spent cript tokens or balens, and that last chest.. a fashion core drop will have more use

Thx and support this if u like my ideas

yes I agree

Leave a comment:

• Kingdeadpool
    replied
    i support this

Leave a comment:

• dterror
    replied
    There are still seals, sort of. You can auto complete any of the missions for 35 balens.......

The REAL issue will be that noone will use that grossly overpriced autocomplete if you can just quit and get a new one.

Leave a comment:

• Athena-Nike
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Then no one will use imperial seals if you can quit and get a new one.
    Given that there are no more seals thats not really an issue anymore

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by B3llaDonna View Post
    or at least give us the option to "quit this quest".....
    Then no one will use imperial seals if you can quit and get a new one.

Leave a comment:

• B3llaDonna
    replied
    or at least give us the option to "quit this quest".....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X