Hades Sylph for Archer or Knight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hades Sylph for Archer or Knight?

As the title says please post ur thoughts if u think Hades sylph will be viable for archer or knight. I would like to know if its worth getting when they bring it or should invest in upgrade electro sylph.

In class wars it would be useless for a knight. Archers could go either way with it as majority of archers seem to have balanced Pdef/Mdef.

Gaia would be the better choice for a knight for damage output against other knights. Iris seems to be popular for knights as well.

Archers I would suggest Gaia due to their character being patk which is near useless against a knight since they favor pdef. Gaia will not be as effective to a mage but being patk an archer base skills would do good damage.
    FinalHC
    Kabam - S39/S6
    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

well 1v1 gaia sure best choice but , guild battle , group arena, and soon crossserver guildbattle also play a big role i see hades got 2 aoes i guess while gaia only singel target skills. Seeing that i wonder why so less pepole got apollo in chinese server since alot aoe damage seems to be very strong

Comment

well aegis the upgraded version of hades might be good for all classes:

Spell Absorption: Every turn when you attack an enemy, you steal 40 of their Awakening Points and increase your Awakening Point by 40.
        Enhanced Curse: 160%+110 Physical Dark Damage to all enemies. All enemies attack is reduced by 30% for 3 turns.
        Plague Spreading Sword: 250%+300 Physical Dark damage to a Random Target. There's a 50% chance to reduce the enemy's HP by 30% for 3 rounds. (DOES NOT WORK ON BOSSES)

yes patk sylphs are usually better against mages and weaker against knights, but this particular one reduces both hp and damage of the opponent, so I believe aegis is suited against all classes.
        As for just hades, I dont like him lol

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
          well 1v1 gaia sure best choice but , guild battle , group arena, and soon crossserver guildbattle also play a big role i see hades got 2 aoes i guess while gaia only singel target skills. Seeing that i wonder why so less pepole got apollo in chinese server since alot aoe damage seems to be very strong
          From what I heard. i am not 100% here but from what some people posted gaia upgraded version Hurcules is both Patk/Matk and has a strong AOE skill. Plus other buffs up. I would presume that be why majority of the Chinese players go mostly electric and then Dark.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            From what I heard. i am not 100% here but from what some people posted gaia upgraded version Hurcules is both Patk/Matk and has a strong AOE skill. Plus other buffs up. I would presume that be why majority of the Chinese players go mostly electric and then Dark.
            Not to mention majority of chinese players have high hp amounts. Dark skills don't do enough dmg to reduce hp fast enough before mages heal them up. With Gaia, they can instantly take out an enemy which makes the battle easier for them by reducing the enemy numbers each time they awaken gaia to do thunder wave or the Hercules version...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
            X