Sepulcrum or Mahra?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sepulcrum or Mahra?

Hi, i would like to know if its worth buy sepulcrum pack in shop or if it is better to upgrade sylph with mahra first. Also how do the Sylph stats like end adaption int adaption effect u in battle.

mahra >>> spec

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
      Hi, i would like to know if its worth buy sepulcrum pack in shop or if it is better to upgrade sylph with mahra first. Also how do the Sylph stats like end adaption int adaption effect u in battle.
      Sylph HP adds to your own, so more END for sylph means more HP for you. Sylph INT or STR depending on which type of sylph is will add to your highest attack stat when you awaken in battle. Sylph armor is only useful for sylph arena but I don't think anyone invests points in that. Most players go for full INT or STR, others like me every now and then add a few points to END as well.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

actually someone prove that sylph mdef pdef add during awaken. ive yet to try it, but people are too lazy on my server

Here's how my test is going to be:
        test 1:
        use short circuit on non awaken target
        check the bonus damage of short circuit.

test 2:
        use short circuit on awaken target

*bonus dmg of short circuit is ideal for testing the mdef of target. Just like poison arrow for testing the pdef of target.
        if the result of test 1 and test 2 is different. then sylph mdef pdef adds in awaken mode

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
          actually someone prove that sylph mdef pdef add during awaken. ive yet to try it, but people are too lazy on my server

Here's how my test is going to be:
          test 1:
          use short circuit on non awaken target

test 2:
          use short circuit on awaken target

*bonus dmg of short circuit is ideal for testing the mdef of target. Just like poison arrow for testing the pdef of target.
          if the result of test 1 and test 2 is different. then sylph mdef pdef adds in awaken mode
          well i know that in tok nm i take less damage when awakend my iris then when im without. Also on ward tower in gb if im without buffs and do incendinary shot sometimes the ward can one hit me but when i awaken i always have 20-30k hp left

Comment

Mahra is good, mahra is great. Since you need a purple sylph to be able to evolve them when we get the patch. So id say go mahra
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              Mahra is good, mahra is great. Since you need a purple sylph to be able to evolve them when we get the patch. So id say go mahra
              U must spend around 5.5k whips to get enuff mahra for purple but Yeah. Allways go for mahra, sepu u can obtain daily, mahra only from events

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                U must spend around 5.5k whips to get enuff mahra for purple but Yeah. Allways go for mahra, sepu u can obtain daily, mahra only from events
                thats without blessing mr pessimistic

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  thats without blessing mr pessimistic
                  I prefer be happy suprised then count on something^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Exactly
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      Nope u can also upgrade a blue sylph to new form....
                      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Sylph armor does add to your stats as well when you awaken. I tested this before.

Comment

You can always calculate which will give your sylph more stats before getting either...when you have a 1 star purple for example...you have to spend a damn lot of sep before going to 2 star makes sense, stats wise

Comment

mahra. always mahra.
                            Knight - Kabam - S1
                            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

am a EWD mage which sylph is good for me?

Comment

Working...
                              X