some newbie questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some newbie questions

1. Is there a server with european time for server events? If there is none is there a chance that it will be one ?
    2. I am lvl 40 now and don't know what to do with my bound balens, I already purchased 3 lines of extra inventory but I don't know what to do with the rest. I do not think that buying clothes is ok since it only gives 5 rage ... should I gather for wings or slypsh or what would be a good spending for bound balens?

thanks in advance !

Cya ingame !

There is a whole bunch of servers under European Time :S..

Go here, and click Europe, and the list will come up : http://wartune.r2games.com/server/list
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

**** I was playing on a wrong server all along ... but btw on facebook (from where I play) there are only 221 servers instead of the 400+ from the game site ... basically if I want to play on european server I have to play outside facebook ?

Comment

Originally posted by macsu View Post
        **** I was playing on a wrong server all along ... but btw on facebook (from where I play) there are only 221 servers instead of the 400+ from the game site ... basically if I want to play on european server I have to play outside facebook ?
        Facebook wartune is unrelated to R2games, its the Proficient city wartune. All servers there are west coast USA. So yes if you want to play on a Euro server you'd need to make an account/toon on r2

Comment

ok, one more question : can I find somewhere a list of event times for all 4 server types ?

Comment

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Event_Schedule

Comment

Working...
            X