X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about the game

ringogold
    Herald of Harkenings

Remember this game is a great deception.they do not care about us.they only think how else robs us.and it is true.they have deceived me.I sent ticket but they did not respond.lol they do not have technical support.Well done guys.

Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; Today at 12:24 PM.

EsmeWeatherwax

Wow, this is some nice necro-ing... Time to put this thread back to sleep.

Ringo, you can make a thread on your issue or PM one of us moderators about your issue and your ticket number.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok,I wrote it before

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....232#post650232

r2games_com is big fraud

3 days ago I bought a 30,000 balance for $ 299.I intended to raise the level of my wings to level 5.before my wings were on the second level.30,000 balance is enough to make it.I bought from you 13 wings,4 good luck charms and 2 fasion core.First I raised the wings on the third level.then raised to Level 4.I tried to raise the level of the wings on the 5th lvl.During the synthesis of the two wings of the 4th lvl together I got instead of level 5 again level 4 wings.for errors of the game I lost 15 000 balens or $ 150 .I sent ticket (number of ticket is 383556) for details about this.but I have not answered.I again to send 2 tickets.But these scammers again have not answered to my complaint.They did not even try to understand and help me.Now I realized that these rogue only interested in robbing us.They do not respect players.They only think how to trick and rob us.About this fraud we'll write in our web sites and blogs.everyone should know what your game is a big hoax.

Whiskey Team.

but I am sure that you will never fix my problem.and wrote this to prove this game is cheating.!!!

good luck

thanks for the warning. i will never give my $ to r2games, not a single cent

Comment

Umm...you need 20 good luck charms to fuse a set of level 4 wings together to make a pair of lvl 5's without any chance of failure...if you only had 4 then not so strange that it didnt work

Comment

yes of course,I know.I had these in my inventory.I used to buy only those that I did not have.

here's the proof.these crooks again did not answer.R2 game You are rogues.!!!
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-31-2014, 11:16 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Unfortunately, your issue is simple you didn`t use Lucky charms to raise them it can also fail instead of leveling.
          Here's how you shouldv`e done.

Level 3: Level 2 + Level 2 + 5 Good luck charms.

Level 4: Level 3 + Level 3 + 10 Good luck charms.

Level 5: Level 4 + Level 4 + 20 Good luck charms.

Neither us or R2 can be blamed for not doing it so every items has a chance to fail if it's not done correctly.

Comment

please don't write same.I know this ___Level 5: Level 4 + Level 4 + 20 Good luck charms.in my inventory was a lot of good luck charsms.I did not have only 13 wings,4 good luck charms .for $ 150 I bought these.I bought also 2 fasion core(13wings,4 good luck and 2 fasion core=150$).after that I had 2 (Level 4 )wings,20 (Good luck charms).before this I raised the level of my wings to lvl 4(Level 4: Level 3 + Level 3 + 10 Good luck charms.) is it hard to understand?or you think I'm stupid?LOL

Neither us or R2 can be blamed for not doing it so every items has a chance to fail if it's not done correctly. ____don't be funny.sorry and thanks for the response

P.S and remember.I hate when someone trying to deceive me.because of the deception you lose a lot of players.many players write about it.Make your conclusions, gentlemens!!!because of your greed You are killing this good game.good luck.
            Last edited by ringogold; 01-31-2014, 10:53 AM.

Comment

When you enter the synth screen, the good luck charms box is already ticked automatically.

If you had them in your inventory, they would have been used and you'd have level 5 wings.

If you don't have enough good luck charms in your inventory: it puts up a pop up box saying so (offering you the chance to buy more, using bound balens first). If you want to continue at this point, without good luck charms, you have to un-tick the good luck charms box. After that point it is player error and R2 are not obliged to help you.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

again.please read top carefully.I lost money becouse of game error.you need to understand this.
                thanks for the response.
                Last edited by ringogold; 01-31-2014, 11:05 AM.

Comment

You only bought 4 good luck charms? To get my wings from level level 2 to 3 it took me 5 charms, think you really don't understand how it work.

Comment

Originally posted by ringogold View Post
                    please don't write same.I know this ___Level 5: Level 4 + Level 4 + 20 Good luck charms.in my inventory was a lot of good luck charsms.I did not have only 13 wings,4 good luck charms .for $ 150 I bought these.I bought also 2 fasion core(13wings,4 good luck and 2 fasion core=150$).after that I had 2 (Level 4 )wings,20 (Good luck charms).before this I raised the level of my wings to lvl 4(Level 4: Level 3 + Level 3 + 10 Good luck charms.) is it hard to understand?or you think I'm stupid?LOL

Neither us or R2 can be blamed for not doing it so every items has a chance to fail if it's not done correctly. ____don't be funny.sorry and thanks for the response

P.S and remember.I hate when someone trying to deceive me.because of the deception you lose a lot of players.many players write about it.Make your conclusions, gentlemens!!!because of your greed You are killing this good game.good luck.
                    can you put that in your original post so people actually know

Comment

listen I had a lot of luck charms.first raised my wings lvl 3 to lvl 4(Level 4: Level 3 + Level 3 + 10 Good luck charms.)then I had only 16 lucky charms. becouse of it i bought only 4.

only two things are infinite,the universe and human stupidity. ^Albert Einstein^
                      Last edited by ringogold; 01-31-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                        You only bought 4 good luck charms? To get my wings from level level 2 to 3 it took me 5 charms, think you really don't understand how it work.
                        He just explained lol. He bought 4 charms but he had the other 16 in his inventory. He should have been more clear in this post and just stated he had a total of 20 charms. 16 in his inventory and 4 bought. Either way though if you read his other posts you would know that he indeed did have 20 charms.

Comment

only two things are infinite,the universe and human stupidity. ^Albert Einstein^
                          From brotherVT, forum moderator

Let me just say this one phrase before I continue on with my post.

"Treat others the way you wish to be treated"

So coming onto these forums with that attitude is not a wise idea. Whenever you have an issue and you haven't received a reply to the ticket in which you filed, then you bring it up with one of us, the Moderators whom deal with the forums. I'm going to forward your ticket since I like to be nice, however, I appreciate it if you either act civilized and quit with the accusations or this will be the one and only time I assist you with your issue and I completely sever the ties of assistance between you and I - the choice is yours.

I'll need you to wait a bit while I forward your ticket. However, if you wish to continue with your websites and blogs about how R2 is a fraud company, then we can just end our ties now.
                          So yeah, honestly, the way you act, you deserve losing money and keep on blaming others for your own stupidity.

Comment

Comment

I have already explained.nothing more to say.
                              good luck and thanks for responses.peace and love to You.and remember the money is not the main.there are more important concepts.and these cheaters because of greed will lose a lot of money.I did not write this becouse of my money.I am sure that they will not fix this.they will find 1000 excuses to not do it.LOL they have not given even one gold as compensation.I just wanted to warn other players.this is my last note.good luck.
                              Last edited by ringogold; 01-31-2014, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X