Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Iris or Gaia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iris or Gaia

Wich one should i upgrade i am class knight so help guys

Iris=knight,archer=apollo or gaia mage=amazon queen

Comment

1. This should be in General Discussion, not Support

2. If you're focused on PvP, upgrade your Iris. The Healing in BG & Arena combined with your defense is invaluable.

3. If you're focused on PvE, upgrade your Gaia. It makes things like Necro and WB much more lucrative.

That being said, I'd balance the upgrade between both of them fairly evenly. If you've got enough Mahra to make a 1-Star Purple, then you've likely got enough to make both a 5-Star Blue and 4-Star Blue (or are very close). The gap between a 5-Star Blue and 1-Star Purple is much less than that of a 1-Star and 4-Star Blue.

In any event, as a Knight, these are really the only 2 Sylphs you need. Apollo is a nice addition if you want an AoE Pet for GB Tower Defense or Arena, but really isn't necessary. Down the road when Advanced Class Skills come out, you'll probably be focusing more on Iris with the addition of yet another 300%+ Single-Target Attack as well as an AoE Delphic that debuffs - you won't need to rely on the DPS of the Gaia as much, but the Healing will be key.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
        1. This should be in General Discussion, not Support

2. If you're focused on PvP, upgrade your Iris. The Healing in BG & Arena combined with your defense is invaluable.

3. If you're focused on PvE, upgrade your Gaia. It makes things like Necro and WB much more lucrative.

That being said, I'd balance the upgrade between both of them fairly evenly. If you've got enough Mahra to make a 1-Star Purple, then you've likely got enough to make both a 5-Star Blue and 4-Star Blue (or are very close). The gap between a 5-Star Blue and 1-Star Purple is much less than that of a 1-Star and 4-Star Blue.

In any event, as a Knight, these are really the only 2 Sylphs you need. Apollo is a nice addition if you want an AoE Pet for GB Tower Defense or Arena, but really isn't necessary. Down the road when Advanced Class Skills come out, you'll probably be focusing more on Iris with the addition of yet another 300%+ Single-Target Attack as well as an AoE Delphic that debuffs - you won't need to rely on the DPS of the Gaia as much, but the Healing will be key.
        That's why hardly anyone uses iris in the Chinese servers lol. It's mostly dark and eletric sylphs where eletric is leading the way. When evolutions come in Gaia gets a strong AOE of her own as well as buffed up skills. Not to mention is BOTH patk and matk so strong against both mages and knights/archers. you won't need healing as much if you have the strong dps. Right now with out evolutions in game it can be really anything. Iris can still help a lot since we aren't as advance as the Chinese servers yet. However later down the road you would want to switch with sticking with Dark/Eleltric.

Comment

Originally posted by Faahim View Post
          Iris=knight,archer=apollo or gaia mage=amazon queen
          This is so wrong lol.

Knight and archer: Iris or apollo for CW, for regular PVE i'd suggest either iris if u need some heals extra or gaia for great dmg.
          Mage: Some use pan or AQ, others use apollo for CW, your pick on this one really, if u level em all up its a tough call. For regular PVE gaia is a beast and to be a
          portable hospital, mage + iris is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
            This is so wrong lol.

Knight and archer: Iris or apollo for CW, for regular PVE i'd suggest either iris if u need some heals extra or gaia for great dmg.
            Mage: Some use pan or AQ, others use apollo for CW, your pick on this one really, if u level em all up its a tough call. For regular PVE gaia is a beast and to be a
            portable hospital, mage + iris is great.
            You rather use gaia for CW. It works so much better than iris or apollo unless ofc that apollo is epic or legendary. If you are facing people with rare iris though then gaia is the best route to take. It can outdmg any healing power iris does. Especially if you are crit knight.

Comment

I love my apollo for Group Arena, the AoE is perfect for it especially if carrying teammates.
              For Spire/ToK/MPD/WB/GB/BG/CW love my Gaia, such high damage output.

Don't really have another use for Apollo yet though aside from GA, even for CW my Gaia did so much more. Apollo seems to have lost its usefullness really fast aside from Sylph arena and GA lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                I love my apollo for Group Arena, the AoE is perfect for it especially if carrying teammates.
                For Spire/ToK/MPD/WB/GB/BG/CW love my Gaia, such high damage output.

Don't really have another use for Apollo yet though aside from GA, even for CW my Gaia did so much more. Apollo seems to have lost its usefullness really fast aside from Sylph arena and GA lol
                i agree for most except for tok. An aoe sylph is better than amazon and gaia in tok.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                  i agree for most except for tok. An aoe sylph is better than amazon and gaia in tok.
                  Yeah, that's true, should have specified more in my case usually I do tok nm so don't need sylph (naked) but if helping tok hard (one geared) then prefer gaia, though if more people geared then yes AoE is better.

Comment

Gaia works for me in PvP and PvE
                    Knight - Kabam - S1
                    Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Get both.
                      Gaia is better in WB and BG(Iris is good here too).
                      Iris is better in GA and anywhere you have other party members.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Yeah, that's true, should have specified more in my case usually I do tok nm so don't need sylph (naked) but if helping tok hard (one geared) then prefer gaia, though if more people geared then yes AoE is better.
                        I prefer Iris for geared NM members, survivability trumps the damage a sylph does (which isn't all that much to be honest, especially tok nm round 3 when 1 is equiped its better to have heals and spam blood rune and poison).
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I have only lvl my Sylph like that so far.

I see it like that

Apollo = Wortless everywhere with out Sylph Arena, my Iris beat many yellow Apollo in BG when its come to PvP, and has lower Damges that Gaia with make it wortless in PvE but good for Sylph Arena
                          Iris = Allways use it into PvP becouse if you has nice battel rate one iris so its dosent die in one hit he will out heal every singel type of Sylph and damges its hige engouts.
                          Pan = I dont see it as good frome non places totaly wortless but will be great if you go for upgrade and get meduza.
                          Gaia = I use it only when am Run World boss for more PATK make me do more damges with my AP.
                          Amazone = Am relly like this one when i have fight many Amazone in BG etc in my eyes is Amazone mutch bettre that gaia, if you keep you troops alive you Gaia will lose for sure, Amazone has nice damges reduce and hige dasmges to.

But i have alot of mahra saved in my inventory engouts for make a white one to a 3 star purpel but save them to this day them release Dark Knight, Dark knight will be alot stronger that gaia atless if we get the same stats as basic as China has it.

My Sylph Arena will allways has 1 x Iris for heal the other sylphs and has Delpic some make damges one everything, Apollo God vs is a upgrade apollo, and ofc Dark Knight.

Gaia is not so good in Sylph Arena spicelt if them fight Apollos some has no - resistance for Gaia.

Click image for larger version

Name:	welcome-china.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	1681063
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            I have only lvl my Sylph like that so far.

I see it like that

Apollo = Wortless everywhere with out Sylph Arena, my Iris beat many yellow Apollo in BG when its come to PvP, and has lower Damges that Gaia with make it wortless in PvE but good for Sylph Arena
                            Iris = Allways use it into PvP becouse if you has nice battel rate one iris so its dosent die in one hit he will out heal every singel type of Sylph and damges its hige engouts.
                            Pan = I dont see it as good frome non places totaly wortless but will be great if you go for upgrade and get meduza.
                            Gaia = I use it only when am Run World boss for more PATK make me do more damges with my AP.
                            Amazone = Am relly like this one when i have fight many Amazone in BG etc in my eyes is Amazone mutch bettre that gaia, if you keep you troops alive you Gaia will lose for sure, Amazone has nice damges reduce and hige dasmges to.

But i have alot of mahra saved in my inventory engouts for make a white one to a 3 star purpel but save them to this day them release Dark Knight, Dark knight will be alot stronger that gaia atless if we get the same stats as basic as China has it.

My Sylph Arena will allways has 1 x Iris for heal the other sylphs and has Delpic some make damges one everything, Apollo God vs is a upgrade apollo, and ofc Dark Knight.

Gaia is not so good in Sylph Arena spicelt if them fight Apollos some has no - resistance for Gaia.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70041[/ATTACH]

Bro..am a EWD mage..lvl 68..with PVE gear..BR only 76k...... i have 1 blue Pan(1 Star/67), 1 Blue iris(1 star/lvl68).got a Gaia green (4 Star/lvl53), a Green Amazon Queen (1 Star/31)... i got some Mahar..and Spectrum ... Can u suggest me which Sylph is good for me ...and which Sylph i need to update with Mahar and Spectrum ... Plz help me ..am Very Confused with Sylph.. Thank You Very Much..

Comment

Bro..am a EWD mage..lvl 68..with PVE gear..BR only 76k...... i have 1 blue Pan(1 Star/67), 1 Blue iris(1 star/lvl68).got a Gaia green (4 Star/lvl53), a Green Amazon Queen (1 Star/31)... i got some Mahar..and Spectrum ... Can u suggest me which Sylph is good for me ...and which Sylph i need to update with Mahar and Spectrum ... Plz help me ..am Very Confused with Sylph.. Thank You Very Much..

Comment

Working...
                              X