Iris or Gaia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    I have only lvl my Sylph like that so far.

I see it like that

Apollo = Wortless everywhere with out Sylph Arena, my Iris beat many yellow Apollo in BG when its come to PvP, and has lower Damges that Gaia with make it wortless in PvE but good for Sylph Arena
    Iris = Allways use it into PvP becouse if you has nice battel rate one iris so its dosent die in one hit he will out heal every singel type of Sylph and damges its hige engouts.
    Pan = I dont see it as good frome non places totaly wortless but will be great if you go for upgrade and get meduza.
    Gaia = I use it only when am Run World boss for more PATK make me do more damges with my AP.
    Amazone = Am relly like this one when i have fight many Amazone in BG etc in my eyes is Amazone mutch bettre that gaia, if you keep you troops alive you Gaia will lose for sure, Amazone has nice damges reduce and hige dasmges to.

But i have alot of mahra saved in my inventory engouts for make a white one to a 3 star purpel but save them to this day them release Dark Knight, Dark knight will be alot stronger that gaia atless if we get the same stats as basic as China has it.

My Sylph Arena will allways has 1 x Iris for heal the other sylphs and has Delpic some make damges one everything, Apollo God vs is a upgrade apollo, and ofc Dark Knight.

Gaia is not so good in Sylph Arena spicelt if them fight Apollos some has no - resistance for Gaia.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70041[/ATTACH]
    When we get evolutions gaia is going to be one of the strongest if not the strongest sylph. They are both patk/matk which means strong against all classes. They also get a decent AOE and there other skills are buffed up. Dark is a great sylph as well but that's only for cashers really. Majority of China uses Gaia and Dark as there main sylphs. Hardly uses Iris or apollo pan or amazon. For now though iris is great to use since the heals but once we get evolutions in place. It be a different story. Healing can only go so far really. You are going to need strong dps.

Comment

As I've seen in wartune china, Gaia is the most used sylph out of all of them.

Comment

Iris can't out heal Gaia's damage.

Comment

At a minimum you should have Gaia or Amazon leveled for WB, the +5% ATK bonus is invaluable. More DMG = More Gold/ DARU. As for everyday, I saw use both. Sylphs are like any tool... their value is situational. Having Iris let's you offer healing in ToK, and Spire which is invaluable when a Mage has low rage and won't be able to heal in time. Having an attack dog like Gaia or Amazon will only help you in WB as discussed earlier and depending on how ballsy you want to be the attack power they bring will help in solo arena, battlegrounds, guild battle and class wars. Just because we're knights doesn't mean our only tactic is to turtle up and have no offense.

Hope this helps - cheers!

Comment

oh so whats a good sylph for a WD users?

Comment

Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
              oh so whats a good sylph for a WD users?
              none benefit from will destroyer

Comment

nvm.......

Comment

Originally posted by R29016091 View Post
                  At a minimum you should have Gaia or Amazon leveled for WB, the +5% ATK bonus is invaluable. More DMG = More Gold/ DARU. As for everyday, I saw use both. Sylphs are like any tool... their value is situational. Having Iris let's you offer healing in ToK, and Spire which is invaluable when a Mage has low rage and won't be able to heal in time. Having an attack dog like Gaia or Amazon will only help you in WB as discussed earlier and depending on how ballsy you want to be the attack power they bring will help in solo arena, battlegrounds, guild battle and class wars. Just because we're knights doesn't mean our only tactic is to turtle up and have no offense.

Hope this helps - cheers!
                  You should really use gaia in spire especially if you went crit or an archer. Since the dmg is very good for those bosses that need to kill fast before the 1000% buff timer. With gaia you can do over 400k dmg with wrath and her delpic. The mage or mages should be enough to heal the party when needed. Iris should only be used in spire if you have no mage. Right now Iris is a great use in arena and tok but later on things might change since evolutions is going to change things up a bit.

Comment

Working...
                  X