Growth Rate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growth Rate

seeking a little clarification on growth rate.

If I make a Gaia 1 star blue at level 1, will she then gain more br and stats as I level due to her higher growth rate?

Originally posted by Distoonew View Post
    seeking a little clarification on growth rate.

If I make a Gaia 1 star blue at level 1, will she then gain more br and stats as I level due to her higher growth rate?
    i guess thats how it works she gain more br per lvl ye

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
      i guess thats how it works she gain more br per lvl ye
      I don't think so... My Iris and Gaia same level (level 53), all are 1 star blue, have same stats.

My Iris was upgraded from green, and it was already a high level, while my Gaia was blue from level 1, but when both reached 53, they have same stats.

Maybe growth is about aptitude, but I can't tell, since I already used sepulcrum on Iris.. And enchanting gives different stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        I don't think so... My Iris and Gaia same level (level 53), all are 1 star blue, have same stats.

My Iris was upgraded from green, and it was already a high level, while my Gaia was blue from level 1, but when both reached 53, they have same stats.

Maybe growth is about aptitude, but I can't tell, since I already used sepulcrum on Iris.. And enchanting gives different stats.
        growth affects the amount of stats u get from aptitude and base stats. If ur iris and gaia have same growth rate, then they'll have the same stats for sure...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

growth only affects the STR ENDU ARMOR INT you automatically get per level.

color and star number affects growth, both max apt and the current apt.

current apt and STR ENDU ARMOR INT affects your patk matk mdef pdef hp

patk matk mdef pdef hp affects your Sylph br
          Last edited by mageheal50; 01-31-2014, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
            growth only affects the STR ENDU ARMOR INT you automatically get per level.

color and star number affects growth, both max apt and the current apt.

current apt and STR ENDU ARMOR INT affects your patk matk mdef pdef hp

patk matk mdef pdef hp affects your br
            Only HP and the passive affects your BR...
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

yeah i mean pet BR sorry

Comment

It doesn't matter if you change your sylph at lv 70 in a blue one or at lv 1.

stats is based on this: aptitude*stat(int/pow/def/end)*a factor

the increase in aptitude, which you increase with mahra, is determined so it doesnt matter if you upgrade at lv 1 or lv 70

Comment

my level 11 pan(green 1 star) is 200BR points higher than my level 11 pan(white 1 star)

Level 1 Gaia(blue 3 star 595BR)
                  Level 1 Gaia(white 1 star 563BR)

my gaias still have the same stats coz they are still both at level 1:
                  Armor 10
                  Int 10
                  End 10
                  Str 10

ill start levelling up my Blue Gaia after i made it to 4 star. Then ill post the difference

Comment

i believe growth rate is how much stat added /level , it just same on outfit system on another chinesse game that ady closed month ago( p.o.c.kie. nin.ja),
                    Last edited by Ole.Joe; 02-26-2014, 02:46 AM. Reason: removed "base stat"
                    -West Coast S115

Comment

thank you for your research pepprica

Comment

If guys make a lvl 1 orange gaia and a lvl 1 white gaia and lvl up them till lvl 70 lets say.

At lvl 70 u turn into orange the white gaia what will be the result? the first gaia(the one orange at lvl 1) is way stronger, yes growth rate affects the stats sylphs get per lvl
                        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Growth rate is already explained here, its the aptitude of the conversion when in sylph mode. how much stronger they get.

BR wise myself and another individual have purple apollos. I got it from the event as a lvl 1 purple. Went to 80, full into INT. He leveled to 80, then went purple, full into INT. Same BR.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                          X