Fish and Chips.. How about Fish and Blitz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish and Chips.. How about Fish and Blitz

Seem weird to anyone else that you cant fish while blitzing? maybe then I would actually do the fishing mini game

agree:P without a doubt

Might as well do jewels too:P

Comment

Fish and blitz is good idea but for me most annoying part is that i cant fish / jewel during altar for stamina.

Ur standing there for bloody 2 hours why cant u do this in the meanwhile...

Comment

dont know that other ppl do but when i blitz or when i diden have the lord of time i never when watching the time go down ill just go afk and do something other so why do u need to jewel and fishing when blitzing ?

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
          dont know that other ppl do but when i blitz or when i diden have the lord of time i never when watching the time go down ill just go afk and do something other so why do u need to jewel and fishing when blitzing ?
          So that they can accomplish multiple time consuming tasks at once in a game that consumes way too much time already. Blitzing is on automatic. You can already use the blacksmith for synth, conversion, etc. Spin the guild blessing wheel, access the guild vault, and a number of other things that don't directly affect the blitz...so why not fishing and jewels as well?

I absolutely support the OP's idea in this, it's a really good one.

Comment

Originally posted by dterror View Post
            So that they can accomplish multiple time consuming tasks at once in a game that consumes way too much time already. Blitzing is on automatic. You can already use the blacksmith for synth, conversion, etc. Spin the guild blessing wheel, access the guild vault, and a number of other things that don't directly affect the blitz...so why not fishing and jewels as well?

I absolutely support the OP's idea in this, it's a really good one.
            so u are saying the jewel and fishing take so much time that u dont have 2min to doo them when u dont blitz and if u dont have the lord of time u can do all 20 truns in fish in 1 go....easy way to do ur fish is just to do ur turns before u start doing blitzing/mp or WB's for they normaly take around 30min+ to do.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
              so u are saying the jewel and fishing take so much time that u dont have 2min to doo them when u dont blitz and if u dont have the lord of time u can do all 20 truns in fish in 1 go....easy way to do ur fish is just to do ur turns before u start doing blitzing/mp or WB's for they normaly take around 30min+ to do.
              It's about using your time efficient, i blitz also cz im lazy and dont want to do 100 floors of cata and 8 solo dungeons a day. If i can fish during blitzing i can save myself some mins, especially if you want to go for big fish and wait a lot for those to appear. Also if you want to get extra turns at jewel hunt, it would be nice to do that during blitzing.

The thing is, like dterror said, it doesn't affect blitzing, so why shouldnt it?
              Same with Mitashki, also unable to do during stamina altar.

Now i think about it, why can't i help with fish in wilds and farm?

Comment

Working...
              X