Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds

Guys please do something about the battlegrounds, the matching is terrible, R2 servers can't match Kablam servers evenly. it's just wholesale slaughter, i'm getting players the same lvl as me but with almost twice the BR !!! It's ridiculous now , sort out the matching process will you please , or stop the kablam servers matchign with the R2 ones. it's seriously taking all the fun out of BG now

No offence,but i think there is alot ppl complain about this,and still nothing else they can do
    and i bet,Some ppl will reply this sooner,if you thing this is unfair..P2W,
    That all i can say
    “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

Comment

Live with it or quit going.

Comment

Originally posted by PenDc View Post
        Guys please do something about the battlegrounds, the matching is terrible, R2 servers can't match Kablam servers evenly. it's just wholesale slaughter, i'm getting players the same lvl as me but with almost twice the BR !!! It's ridiculous now , sort out the matching process will you please , or stop the kablam servers matchign with the R2 ones. it's seriously taking all the fun out of BG now
        What is your level and BR?

Comment

Originally posted by zirc00 View Post
          What is your level and BR?
          His BR is too weak for his level ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by PenDc View Post
            its not that the kabam servers are to strong, you leveled up to fast and your br is to low for your level compared to others

Comment

Bg is tough but you just need to put the time in and build your br while leveling slowly. I always avoid Bg for the first few levels of the bracket until I can increase my br enough to hold my own. No matter what you will find people twice your br all you can do is build and hope to avoid those players. If you can't then the only other option is to cash like mad

Comment

Don't blame the servers blame yourself for being too weak

Comment

Well since most of the forum players are from old servers, the response are kinda expected. Basically,
                  1. you have to choose between being strong at BG or being strong at your server.
                  2. being the strongest in BG and being the strongest in your server needs some cashing. However being above average can be achieved w/o cashing.
                  3. b4 you become "above average" in BG, you need more time camping at a certain level. B4 you become "above average" in your server, you just need to do all the things daily, get as much stuff as you can get daily (xp,gold,kyanite,event items, etc), save items, plan ahead.

Comment

btw, what advantage do Kabam players have over r2?

Comment

None that i know of. Kabam servers started (at least) 6 months after R2 / wartune / kong.
                      IGN: Jacko
                      Server: Kabam S24
                      Guild: Genesis
                      Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Smarter, better looking - I could go on...lol

Comment

Being a Kabam player has more disadvantages than any other.

Limited payment options.
                          No "Free Balens" feature.
                          Server mergers are very rare.
                          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                          Smart people outsmart each other.
                          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                          TheGuardingDark status: ██
                          senadbasic status: ██
                          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

well what i noticed past few days is ppl whos lv9 vip takin gear off to give away free kills to r2 peeps as they loose no honor but wen a non r2 player rides along they stick gear on and battle you to stop u getting honor wen u die they ungear again for their r2 players lmfao seen it happen today at 9. am bg this morning (thats the disadvantage to kabam players) lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
                              well what i noticed past few days is ppl whos lv9 vip takin gear off to give away free kills to r2 peeps as they loose no honor but wen a non r2 player rides along they stick gear on and battle you to stop u getting honor wen u die they ungear again for their r2 players lmfao seen it happen today at 9. am bg this morning (thats the disadvantage to kabam players) lmfao
                              you sure its just against kabam ppl? maybe its cause they only helping their guildies/friend and non-guildies/friends who try to hitch a ride gets the fully geared treatment.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X