Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What level should I stop at to work on Holy Seal????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    at lv 80 is the best
    How do you know?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    at lv 80 is the best

Leave a comment:

• tubbyz
    replied
    go to 65 and camp there

Leave a comment:

• MARKANHRVATxdXD
    replied
    Dont stop :d

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Go to max that you can, you need max HS to get max secondary talent levels.

Leave a comment:

• R25300665
    replied
    max stun is 99

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Go to 80, max HS.

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    im rushing to 80 from 70 because of the patch where it will take less xp to go from 70 to 80 and the xp that they remove betreen the lvls u will get in xp books and that will give fast tallent lvl's

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    head to 80, work on seal there. U can camp at 80 forever

oh wait, im trolling u there. Camp where u are so you can attain the highest honor ranking you can. Gives you time to upgrade your academy troops etc.

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    At 64 your max talent level is 28, max holy seal level is 22. Depending on what you do in the game determines if you should level it up. I have mine at 22, I rarely use it to stun, but none of them can stun me in the BG I go to. Right now my focus is on BG and honor, so I need 22 to defend. When I'm done with BG, I might think about using talents on things other than HS.

At level 6 HS, expect to be stunned by pretty much most people for 3 rounds.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I don't focus on HS myself, many however max it asap for GB, BG, GA. I just level it so I can level other skills more useful to me.
    Since the only real PvP that's important to me atm is CW, I couldn't care less for maxing HS atm.

Leave a comment:

• R27457875
    replied
    Observe that you cannot indefinitely camp HS because very soon your level will automatically elevated before you reach the talent threshold.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X