Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What level should I stop at to work on Holy Seal????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What level should I stop at to work on Holy Seal????

    Hi, I'm currently a level 64 Knight with a Holy Seal at level 6. What is the best level for me to stop at to bring up my Holy Seal to 20+??? If I stop at 69, will most of my Battleground & Arena matches be between 60-69??? I was also thinking about staying at level 65. This way I get max return on my exp when I do the Demon Temple run. For example, at 65, Demon Temple might give me 4M exp on final boss where as at level 69 it gives me 3M. That could be a difference of a million xp a day. Then again, the higher the level you are the more xp you get from bounties and etc.

    So what do you guys recommend where I should level hold?

    Thanks.

  • bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    ewd is dying slowly....that is until people start using guardian angel and go back to ewd xD and then revive time!
    Doesn't seem to work even for a lvl 8 guardian angel. I still receive lots of crits. I crit others alot too but not sure if they even have guardian angel equipped during CW =P

    Leave a comment:


  • miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    ewd is dying slowly....that is until people start using guardian angel and go back to ewd xD and then revive time!
    i will just switch my sniper and determi to v10 ewd then
    However i dont care about pvp...in pve crit rlz^^

    Leave a comment:


  • S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Not that much for ewd users:P
    ewd is dying slowly....that is until people start using guardian angel and go back to ewd xD and then revive time!

    Leave a comment:


  • mageheal50
    replied
    Originally posted by Heckler81 View Post
    I was also thinking about staying at level 65. This way I get max return on my exp when I do the Demon Temple run. For example, at 65, Demon Temple might give me 4M exp on final boss where as at level 69 it gives me 3M. That could be a difference of a million xp a day.
    if you go to 70, isnt that gonna remove the penalties?
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Either rush to 80 or camp at 64 and build your toon very strong.
    what should the talent level be when u rush? stays at lvl 1?

    Leave a comment:


  • miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    that LD med is quite useful
    Not that much for ewd users:P

    Leave a comment:


  • S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    forget about BG and arena. focus on the pve aspect, as it will get you stronger in the long run.
    that LD med is quite useful

    Leave a comment:


  • mageheal50
    replied
    forget about BG and arena. focus on the pve aspect, as it will get you stronger in the long run.

    Leave a comment:


  • 0xykotton
    replied
    Either rush to 80 or camp at 64 and build your toon very strong. May take many months if you dont cash. The reason being is there is virtually no cap after lvl 64 for HS. So you be getting stunned non stop and in order to counter that you need a strong toon. I personally find it pointless to stay at level intervals to cap off HS since you will be stunned no matter what until you reach lvl 80 and get 99 HS. That's why i say it's best to just rush to 80 and build your toon along the way. Deal with the stunning until then then worry about capping off hs.

    Leave a comment:


  • R224566182
    replied
    Well here is my reasoning for level capping HS per level. My original thought process was that in order to increase my BR on all fronts, I need medallions. Medallions, especially at Imperial Commander and Lord Divine, give A LOT of BR bonus. But the only way to get to Lord Divine is to go into Battlegrounds and Guild Battles to get the Honor. So in order to get the Honor you need to go into those battles and fight other players. Other players can and will try to stun you which will discourage you from going forward. However if you persevere through all that and are able to level up, you can just schrug off the HS and more easily kill people.

    A positive thing about level capping is that it will give you more time to boost your BR in that battleground bracket. I'm 68, HS at 62 (level cap for my level), and my BR is just over 89k. Due to that combination the only people that MIGHT be able to stun me in the 65-69 bracket are level 69s. But due to my high BR; I'm not MUCH of a spender, nothing like those "spend $1,000 for a mount people"; I'm able to win almost all of my Battleground fights.

    On the flip side, I know quite a few people who did not bother with leveling up their HS and leveled straight to 70. The bad side to that is that their gear might not be good enough for the level 70 dungeons. If they DID go into a BG, they would constantly be stunned since quite a few stop at level 70 and start leveling their HS at that point becoming quite a hurdle to pass.

    Leave a comment:


  • R23899557
    replied
    I did max HS per level ... until 69, and don't forget to share ur point into talent, coz it is usefull as u'll go to 70-s ...

    Leave a comment:


  • R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by Heckler81 View Post
    Hi, I'm currently a level 64 Knight with a Holy Seal at level 6. What is the best level for me to stop at to bring up my Holy Seal to 20+??? If I stop at 69, will most of my Battleground & Arena matches be between 60-69??? I was also thinking about staying at level 65. This way I get max return on my exp when I do the Demon Temple run. For example, at 65, Demon Temple might give me 4M exp on final boss where as at level 69 it gives me 3M. That could be a difference of a million xp a day. Then again, the higher the level you are the more xp you get from bounties and etc.

    So what do you guys recommend where I should level hold?

    Thanks.
    Most people start working on their HS at lvl 80
    Coz HS is cap at 99 for lvl 80.

    Leave a comment:


  • ROMEOKING
    replied
    lvl99 Hs is the best

    Leave a comment:


  • S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    How do you know?
    cause there is no cap on that lvl?and you get more exp from guild toa?
    Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    Because er... he's Mr know it all LMAO
    wish i knew all

    Leave a comment:


  • darrylch
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    How do you know?
    Because er... he's Mr know it all LMAO

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X