Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Nightmare Dungeons quests recovery!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare Dungeons quests recovery!

Hello all. I wanna tell you a little story, maybe it happens and to others too, and they agree with me too.
    Yesterday i runned Demon Temple Nightmare, with my friends, we summoned maximum time with keys, 50 times, and because bad things happened, and that can happen to anyone, my flash player crashed, and i was forced to refresh in the middle of summoning and collecting chests from summoner, and due to that flash crash, and forced refresh i lost like 10 legendary stones and 10 crystaloids. After refresh the chests dissapeared. My suggestion for the DEVS is to implement that, if bad things happens, to get those chests, after refresh or after dungeon finished, via ingame mail, because we
    spend our skeleton keys, for summon, for those chests, because we need them. We loose in that case both, and keys, and the chests. I hope Devs and others who got the same problem like me, will read it and agree with me.

Originally posted by andreiryno View Post
    Hello all. I wanna tell you a little story, maybe it happens and to others too, and they agree with me too.
    Yesterday i runned Demon Temple Nightmare, with my friends, we summoned maximum time with keys, 50 times, and because bad things happened, and that can happen to anyone, my flash player crashed, and i was forced to refresh in the middle of summoning and collecting chests from summoner, and due to that flash crash, and forced refresh i lost like 10 legendary stones and 10 crystaloids. After refresh the chests dissapeared. My suggestion for the DEVS is to implement that, if bad things happens, to get those chests, after refresh or after dungeon finished, via ingame mail, because we
    spend our skeleton keys, for summon, for those chests, because we need them. We loose in that case both, and keys, and the chests. I hope Devs and others who got the same problem like me, will read it and agree with me.

why can't the rewards go to the mail system like it does on League of Angels? I totally agree with this as I have lost chests to hasty players rushing to the teleport and I am lagging.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

getting them in the mail is good but the blinking annoys me at times (which is the smallest issue). U get a chest that u "lost" when u dc during a fight send to ur mail.. why can't this just happen for every chest that lies on the ground. If we don't want what is in the mail (and honestly who doesn't want free gold/refinement crystals/etc) we can just pick what we want and delete the rest. The huge inventory openeing prize also makes key runs very very annoying as u have to wait for people sometimes for 5 min to clear out their inventory so they can add new chests which u also need to wait for til everyone has collected them. It's really annoying.

Dc or not u should just not have to worry about picking up those chests.
      server: Kabam s30
      IGN: Leighton
      Class: Archer
      Level: 80

Comment

Working...
      X