Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Troops NEEDED (PLEASE READ GM)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Troops NEEDED (PLEASE READ GM)

I am mastoras from server 409 Blightwood i want to tell you that i its getting harder as the sylphs have come in with the sylphs attks are really powerfull for the

troops so i request you to PLEASE!! add new troops thank you (actually i am only lvl 38 my friends told me about this things)

MASTORAS

SERVER=409 thank you

GUILD=ParaBellum

level=38

Horseman and the stranger ( angel from atoll L1 ) will be new 70 troops. Wait for them, till then deal with the power of sylphs and the templars.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

you are lv 38??:P you dont face sylphs in arena or bg:P

you still have to get new troops, you haven't even unlocked the current ones

Comment

China has lvl 70 troops so its will come new troops here later to
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

You are shouting for new troops to deal with the sylphs which I find strange.

The reason it's strange is because everyone will have the troops, therefore the effect will be negated. If I can kill your troops now 3 turns before you kill mine, new troops won't change that. I will still clear your troops 3 turns before you, same type of troops = same result.

Comment

Working...
          X