• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mysterious Drake

Click image for larger version

Name:	necro 22.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	549.8 KB
ID:	1745159Once upon a time, a hero stumbled upon an archiac dragon in the deep lair of necropolis.

I see I have something to look forward to as soon as the level 21 boss stops eating my face.....
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

that means 7Road graphic designer is lazy, they just copy wb boss into necropolis instead of composing new monster mode

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
        that means 7Road graphic designer is lazy, they just copy wb boss into necropolis instead of composing new monster mode
        What was your first clue? Was it possibly the endless string of floating eyeball bosses in Catacombs? Honestly it really doesn't make any difference and this is hardly the first game to showcase lazy artists and programmers who re-use boss skins.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

You spent $700 on balens? On this browser game?? You should reconsider your priorities.

Comment

man, he spent $700 last week only, if you look closely he has level 9 VIp :P
            server : Wartune S137
            class : Archer : since October 2013
            level : ->50
            br : 36,000
            spend so far : $30

Comment

Don't be fooled guys, he's just a moderate casher! 6th on his cross-server ranks with level 7 wings and what not, but still, just a moderate casher!

Comment

pfft..I almost killed it...Click image for larger version

Name:	Almost dead dragon.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	1681080
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

He looked exactly when you took the picture ^^ so cute lol hahaha
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

What is that cross in a circle thing in top right corner of buffs? Been seeing it a lot but have not asked yet

Comment

Originally posted by Th3Bull View Post
                      What is that cross in a circle thing in top right corner of buffs? Been seeing it a lot but have not asked yet

Sylph arena 1st rank reward = +50 atributes 2nd in sylph arena = +40 atributes...3rd= +30atributes

(he's got the 1st ranking reward)
                      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                        Sylph arena 1st rank reward = +50 atributes 2nd in sylph arena = +40 atributes...3rd= +30atributes

(he's got the 1st ranking reward)
                        Thank you

Comment

Damn elitank, You make me look really weak. Soon you will be able to beat this mysterious Dragon monster. By the way if you look really close in the chat window you can see me Talking lol DeMoN26. Grats on getting this far, Im stuck on lvl 15

Comment

Originally posted by kodman27 View Post
                            Damn elitank, You make me look really weak. Soon you will be able to beat this mysterious Dragon monster. By the way if you look really close in the chat window you can see me Talking lol DeMoN26. Grats on getting this far, Im stuck on lvl 15
                            I think it'll take him much longer than soon considering I had 30k more hp and 200 more troop count than him and I only had 2nd weekly arena spot buff. Not sure what his patk and def are like, but mine was almost 49k patk and 35k pdef and forgot my mdef...and even so I only got this close by only dodging the dragon's hit for 1 turn only...if I had dodge the last triple atk or 3 more hits in between I'd have killed it =P Maybe onimad can share his pic of killing it since my stats buffed up is like his unbuffed (at least in terms of patk and hp)...
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                            X