Sylph Evolution Q

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Evolution Q

It takes a purple sylph + stuff to evolve. When I evolve, do the extra mahras spent after one star evolve along with it? Ie one star vs. 4 state.

I've read that you can use balens to keep your stats. I am not sure if stats mean attributes (sepulcrum) or if it includes mahra as well.

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    It takes a purple sylph + stuff to evolve. When I evolve, do the extra mahras spent after one star evolve along with it? Ie one star vs. 4 state.

I've read that you can use balens to keep your stats. I am not sure if stats mean attributes (sepulcrum) or if it includes mahra as well.
    Evolving is not in the game yet.
    FinalHC
    Kabam - S39/S6
    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
      Evolving is not in the game yet.
      Obviously....

Comment

Impossible question answer considering 7road doesn't have "stars".

Comment

Think it's too keep enchanting and skills.

Comment

in current Chinese wartune: you can inherit 80% quality and stats if you are free player, but if you spend 200 balens , you can completely inherit quality and stats. Considering about wartune's greed, they probably raise this expense to 500 or 1000 balens, who knows

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
            Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
            Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Ok, I got this from Lavash Blog, don't know how accurate it is but, here we go:

"After you evolve them you can pay Balens to keep all the Skills you've learned (because they are upgraded and attributes may be different when they transform) and Speculums you've put into the Sylph. If you do not pay Balens only 20% of the Speculums will transfer towards your new Evolved Sylph and selected Skills will be transferred over.

Also during this update you can pay Balens to replace skills you selectively and currently possess (unlike right now it removes one randomly of your choice)."

Comment

Working...
              X