Fix the lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the lag

you want suggestions and feedback well here's one for ya how bout u do something about fixing the ******* lag that seems to be becoming a constant part of the game and getting worse with every new thing u add... Guild Battles and Battle Grounds have become a damn joke cause u get frozen in battles and loose to people u would normally beat and yet u keep adding more and more and more and more new stuff without sorting out the problems bout time u stopped for a few and fixed what is wrong with the current stuff

I ****** agree with this ***! This has been loading for about 10+ minutes now! I'm ****** sick of r2's lack of competence about keeping their *** updated and not giving a damn about their players! This *** makes em want to ****** quit wartune already after just 2 months of playing! ****** r2 get your servers unlaggy and get them loading properly!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	660.8 KB
ID:	1681066

Comment

Also, if it is about your server's data capacity....then increase it. Or clean up inactives on your servers. I play FINAL FANTASY 14, and the creators took action immediately on increasing Data Capacity, due to overwhelming amounts of people playing it. Because, THEY actually CARED about their players. And we PAY for it still per month. I wonder, r2, can you guys actually do just as good as FF14's creators? Can you guys care? Do you guys even have a conscience to care? Fix things!

Comment

Originally posted by Vraelia View Post
        I wonder, r2, can you guys actually do just as good as FF14's creators? Can you guys care? Do you guys even have a conscience to care? Fix things!
        Do we really have to answer this? I think the answer is pretty obvious...
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
        X