Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Troop Level 70 is it realy comming, i found this :/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Troop Level 70 is it realy comming, i found this :/

Anyone please share if you know that the new troop is coming, i really need new troop

are they the new troop ?

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...-stronger.html

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    dont forget mages have plenty of aoe while knights and archers dont,so yeah it gives to mages a little more advantage but with the upcoming ppatches knights get seriosly strong so not sure wether they will be useful anywhere expect in necro :/
    Actually us archers have AOE too. Its a matter of ur talent lvl and starting rage. With enough starting rage and high crit rate, we can do an aoe on 1, 3, 5, 7 turns. With high enough patk, most troops don't survive the 3rd turn's AOE (even at 3k+ troop count now). With the new troops, at best it'll take us archers 1 more AOE, so the only class that is disadvantaged here is knights.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Originally posted by Halifax View Post
    can any 1 find out the new troops pics from chinese wartune?
    lol
    o_O see the thread its there

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Warlocks are good against mages, Templars good against archer/knights.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Question is...

which is stronger?

What skill does they have?

Cause like right now... Warlocks are a joke, they get easily wiped out unlike Templars.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    No point in getting excited about new troops at all.

There is going to be no advantage to having them at all in PvP.
    Everyone will have the same type of troops (level dependant), so the advantages you gain will be negated against the disadvantages you encounter when fighting the same troops.

I suppose the new "look" will be enjoyable for a time, but that's about it.
    dont forget mages have plenty of aoe while knights and archers dont,so yeah it gives to mages a little more advantage but with the upcoming ppatches knights get seriosly strong so not sure wether they will be useful anywhere expect in necro :/

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    mage love strong troops. knights dont.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    No point in getting excited about new troops at all.

There is going to be no advantage to having them at all in PvP.
    Everyone will have the same type of troops (level dependant), so the advantages you gain will be negated against the disadvantages you encounter when fighting the same troops.

I suppose the new "look" will be enjoyable for a time, but that's about it.

Leave a comment:

• LexiiBelle
    replied
    hope wartune will give more freebies

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    u guys do know that the chinese has just gotten it only and they're how many patches away from us? We're still on 2.1 and not even on 2.15, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 and who knows how many more patches in between. Furthermore, each patch version is broken up into 2 - 3 parts as well. If you consider past update rate by R2, it takes around 2mths per part so unless they combine a lot of parts, it'll take us more than a yr before we see new troops...no point getting so excited this early when we don't even have stuff from the next part yet...but if you're curious about the troop stats, go visit ******' wartune blog. He posted a pic with the troop stats at lvl 1 compared to templars n warlocks.
    Very true, plus we don't even got evolution yet, and we don't know when we'll get it ( still few months away ).
    Troops might come along with the new " Necro " tab, seeing on Catacombs they have a new purple tab which requires a key that costs 28 balens in shop ( chinese ), seeing they can pass necro 30, 7road made a new " difficult " thing for them, to keep spending and playing, motivating them to pay more and remain in game.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    anyway to save u guys the trouble of looking for ******'s blog, the pic is here Click image for larger version

Name:	New+Troops+50%+Stronger.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	1681081

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
    New troops ^-^
    They look neat though I wish they could add a skin-change system in with troops
    Would be very cool imo.
    Just like mageheal said, troops are becoming more evil.

I do not like evil, cause I'm good.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    u guys do know that the chinese has just gotten it only and they're how many patches away from us? We're still on 2.1 and not even on 2.15, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 and who knows how many more patches in between. Furthermore, each patch version is broken up into 2 - 3 parts as well. If you consider past update rate by R2, it takes around 2mths per part so unless they combine a lot of parts, it'll take us more than a yr before we see new troops...no point getting so excited this early when we don't even have stuff from the next part yet...but if you're curious about the troop stats, go visit ******' wartune blog. He posted a pic with the troop stats at lvl 1 compared to templars n warlocks.

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    New troops ^-^
    They look neat though I wish they could add a skin-change system in with troops
    Would be very cool imo.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    anyone knows the cost from 0~80 lvl?
    Supposedly it's like 5x the amount as level 50 troops. Not 100% sure though that's just what I heard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X