Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Circuit Quests - After a week. Some statistics.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quests - After a week. Some statistics.

Some observations.

1. Balen needed to complete quests. ( 7road - 10 balens, R2 - 35 balens.)
    2. At the end of 200. ( 7road - 5000 soul crystals, some other versions 2.5k, R2 - 200)
    3. Occurrence of interesting quests.
    a. MP - Normal - kill 30 mobs there, - NM Samsara or lych - Kill 10 mobs there. - Average 2-10 on average out of 200.

b. EPIC Shards or other stuffs that require crypt token or insignias - average 1-20 out of 200.

4. Average number of people completing 200 circuit quests. ( 2 out of 5, varies across servers.)

5. Number of people stopping at ridiculous epic shards or crypt tokens request. (Quite a few)
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

your statistics make no sense whatsoever
    4. Average number of people completing 200 circuit quests. ( 2 out of 5, varies across servers.) <---- I know what you're trying to say but the way you wrote it is illogical
    average 1-20 out of 200.<---- that's not an average, those are just random numbers
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      your statistics make no sense whatsoever
      4. Average number of people completing 200 circuit quests. ( 2 out of 5, varies across servers.) <---- I know what you're trying to say but the way you wrote it is illogical
      average 1-20 out of 200.<---- that's not an average, those are just random numbers
      yeah the probability of occurrences or whatever you call it.

Comment

I hope some of those 'impossible' quests are bugs and r2 could fix them, like a knight being tasked to buy epic shards for a mage class.

Hopefully R2 can tweak back the rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
          I hope some of those 'impossible' quests are bugs and r2 could fix them, like a knight being tasked to buy epic shards for a mage class.

Hopefully R2 can tweak back the rewards.
          I agree. Those quests are dumb and just stupid to be put in there. If it's not a bug, r2 really doesn't care about people completing it without using balens.
          I'm done playing this game for now. When I see improvements, then I'll return. If I see it getting worse, never coming back to this site.
          There are better sites of this game than here. They aren't as expensive or Nerfed like here...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
          I...I love you like a love song baby...
          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
          :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
            I agree. Those quests are dumb and just stupid to be put in there. If it's not a bug, r2 really doesn't care about people completing it without using balens.
            I'm done playing this game for now. When I see improvements, then I'll return. If I see it getting worse, never coming back to this site.
            There are better sites of this game than here. They aren't as expensive or Nerfed like here...
            Actually, i think they did it on purpose so people MUST spend balens to complete the circuit quest.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
              7road gives good rewards but,.... another company gives 'different' rewards for circuit quest.

Comment

What is their objective here for putting a Circuit quest? Does it give them more income? More players happy?

i see the opposite. Even cashers dont care about these. Not good balen spent on CQ

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                  What is their objective here for putting a Circuit quest? Does it give them more income? More players happy?

i see the opposite. Even cashers dont care about these. Not good balen spent on CQ
                  More and more players quit game after last 2 patch. I could even make a list here but I guess it is not important. I guess they quit because they were happy.
                  Name: Amarilis
                  Guild: Fire&Blood
                  Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                  Class: Knight LVL 63
                  BR: 80k

Comment

well rewards are higher in 7road cause they have new soul engraving now, so they pulling money from there, most likely when we get that we will get higher aswell

Comment

Working...
                    X