Player leaving tank battle right before they die

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player leaving tank battle right before they die

On our server there is 1 player who constantly leaves the tank battle right before he dies so the opposing team gets no credit for a kill. He then comes back in and does the same thing over and over. To me and others this is cheating. He says even though his personal points get reset, the points he gets are added to the team points and he saves the team losing points by leaving before he dies.I can tell you that it is very irritating to be in a battle with or against this person. Is there anything that can be done about it? Any advise? TY for your time.

Every server had that problem

Comment

Well an easy solution would be to put a 5 minute awol penalty on leaving tanks just like they have on battle grounds.
      Character: Fearless
      Guild: Serenity
      Server: S345
      Class: Mage
      Level: 74
      BR: 113k+
      Lord Divine

Comment

Or you could just deal with it and stop whining. go kill someone else maybe? just a suggestion
        "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Originally posted by DrigenDragon View Post
          Or you could just deal with it and stop whining. go kill someone else maybe? just a suggestion
          Seriously, your response to someone abusing the system is to just let them and even reward them for it, cause if no one attacks him, he's never killed so can keep on collecting points uninhibited. I'd like to suggest you think before you post something. Just a suggestion though, wouldn't want to hurt your feelings, your mommy probably has enough trouble with you already. Don't need to add to her load.
          If you don't have anything useful to say just don't say anything at all. You're just making a fool of yourself, plain and simple.

There's just something wrong with how you can leave tanks without losing your attempt and then just rejoin instantly, over and over again. It needs to be sorted, this isn't whining, it's a legitimate complaint.
          Last edited by Atomslaya; 02-01-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

wow and I thought I was being mean. but to bring my mother into this that's low man. I hope the forum mods are watching this
            "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

I agree with Drigen. You are a whiner. Its a strategy and just because you disagree with it doesn't make it against the rules. It also doesn't mean the rules should be changed to suit your preference.

Comment

I dont believe that's a strategy at all. I get a team and enter tanks, some guy leaves before we even engage...which means we get maybe 12 runes and no chests...we wasted our attempt and the same person goes and does the exact same thing to 3 other teams....how is that a strategy???

Comment

wow and I thought I was being mean. but to bring my mother into this that's low man. I hope the forum mods are watching this
                  To use your own words against you:
                  Or you could just deal with it and stop whining. just a suggestion

Comment

Yeah you can pm the forum mod about mothers in forum.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I also talked about this (along with the fix tank leaving and joining and default win) issue like 3+ month ago when Tank first released...

but they haven't done a thing about it, so it's pretty much 100% guarantee nothing will be done, just "deal with it"

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
                        I dont believe that's a strategy at all. I get a team and enter tanks, some guy leaves before we even engage...which means we get maybe 12 runes and no chests...we wasted our attempt and the same person goes and does the exact same thing to 3 other teams....how is that a strategy???
                        he could be trying to help another guildie by having a 1 on 1 battle and the matching just matched him against the wrong person so he leaves b4 his attempt gets counted and he is unable to create a new single tank room.
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

yeah and the trying to match a guildie 1 vs 1 for easy fast tank battle is also an exploit imho, but that's a discussion for another topic maybe

Comment

Working...
                          X