Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Share your VIP points

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Share your VIP points

    Include server number and Character name.

    Screenshots only.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

  • #2
    nice one
    i'll start : 0
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vip.png
Views:	1
Size:	464.4 KB
ID:	1681088
    server : Wartune S137
    class : Archer : since October 2013
    level : ->50
    br : 36,000
    spend so far : $30

    Comment


    • #3
      No other takers?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

      Comment


      • #4
        Click image for larger version

Name:	vip.png
Views:	1
Size:	769.6 KB
ID:	1681137

        not much i guess
        LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

        SERVER 125

        GUILD §SUPERIOR§

        Comment


        • #5
          That's just 634 days
          server : Wartune S137
          class : Archer : since October 2013
          level : ->50
          br : 36,000
          spend so far : $30

          Comment


          • #6
            Condor...wut with share your bank acc ?
            I guess u will find someone ^^

            _________


            Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br


            _________


            Comment


            • #7
              Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP Points.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.0 KB
ID:	1681138

              Nuthin special, though I'm missing a good 3+ months over the summer of non-VIP time.
              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

              Retired, but still lurking forums.

              Comment


              • #8
                ....do we win any awards then for posting this?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	1681139
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  ....do we win any awards then for posting this?
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]70323[/ATTACH]
                  Yes. Will win recognition from the Wartune community.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    ....do we win any awards then for posting this?
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]70323[/ATTACH]
                    Yes. Will win recognition from the Wartune community.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Yes. Will win recognition from the Wartune community.
                      well...i'm quite sure i'm well recognized (or should i say well hated as some ppl would say) already since that incident if you know what i'm talking about =P
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        well...i'm quite sure i'm well recognized (or should i say well hated as some ppl would say) already since that incident if you know what i'm talking about =P
                        I have to thank you for making me able to complete a few levels in tok hard pretty often, and hate you that you were dressed exactly in the day when chloemi was undressed, do you wear the same clothing ?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          well...i'm quite sure i'm well recognized (or should i say well hated as some ppl would say) already since that incident if you know what i'm talking about =P
                          I didn't know who you were, do I win a prize?
                          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                          Smart people outsmart each other.
                          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

                          CondorHero status: ██
                          TheGuardingDark status: ██
                          senadbasic status: ██
                          oxykotton status: ██

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                            I have to thank you for making me able to complete a few levels in tok hard pretty often, and hate you that you were dressed exactly in the day when chloemi was undressed, do you wear the same clothing ?
                            Lol...i'm usually not ard on weekends due to other RL appointments and most of my janitors are busy too. Past few days was even more so due to CNY visiting and stuff so had to entertain guests and can't sneak away to strip at all....unless Chloemi finds a trustworthy janitor to do the stripping =P
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              Lol...i'm usually not ard on weekends due to other RL appointments and most of my janitors are busy too. Past few days was even more so due to CNY visiting and stuff so had to entertain guests and can't sneak away to strip at all....unless Chloemi finds a trustworthy janitor to do the stripping =P
                              I gather that you're Chinese then? XD
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X