Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

MPD Attempts:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPD Attempts:

i think the game should increase the attempts of mpd coz it's very hard to get crystaloids for 60set and 70set'
    thnx

you know that when we had 3 att we got only 2 loids per miniboss right?therefore icnreasing mpd will decrease loids drop hence more time to get set,sure about wanting this?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      you know that when we had 3 att we got only 2 loids per miniboss right?therefore icnreasing mpd will decrease loids drop hence more time to get set,sure about wanting this?
      obviously he mean to just increase an attemp with same drop of crystaloids.

but r2 is too greed to give free stuffs...

Comment

If they put 2 or 3 attempts with same drops as we have now, 60 set will take few weeks to complete ( couting summons ), so nope.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by gerson111 View Post

I can now collect lvl 6 loids 50% faster than the old players did, nice add, but i guess that until we can get all the loids in one day, there shall always be people complaining

Comment

I like attempt but 200 drops.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              I like attempt but 200 drops.
              Might as well add in option to buy loids for 1k contri with no limit =P lvl 70 set will cost 1.6b gold if bought purely from shop, but combined with daily MPD, it should shorten the farming by alot.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I prefer no attempt, just click 1 button to earn 100 drops instantly.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by taha766 View Post
                  i think the game should increase the attempts of mpd coz it's very hard to get crystaloids for 60set and 70set'
                  thnx
                  Okay this is what's going to happen. If they increase the attempts. The drops will lower. There is no way they are going to increase the attempts and keep the current drop rate. When we had 5 attempts the drop rate was very low. When we had 3 attempts the drop rate increased a bit. Now that that we have only 1 attempt the drop rates increased even more. So in point you increase the attempts=less drops. Do you want less drops?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    I prefer no attempt, just click 1 button to earn 100 drops instantly.
                    That is true. This is a very good idea.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      That is true. This is a very good idea.
                      Indeed. They should have this option for VIP players with spirit covenants =P open a window like the get exp button that is only available when u have both vip 9 and spirit covenant. Then click claim all on each individual activity to get ur 20 bounties orange grade rewards, MPD with 200% scroll buff exp along with friendship bonus (if ur in team mode which is only available in the new patch) and other drops, 5 levies, 60 stamina, rewards from solo dungeons, circuit quests, etc. Then all we have to do is login for 2hrs a day to do arena, tree, altar, gb and occasional 3 hrs for cw and other stuff. That will make WT less of a chore and more fun since we get to spend more time on the fun parts rather than see the boring blitz window for 40 + 45mins a day and 2hr staminating window. While they're at it, they should replace the 1 click spin all for vip wheels as well. Its really a pain to see the damn animation just like blessing wheel...all these useless animations if taken out will remove all that stupid lag we've been having since there's less content for everyone to load.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by gerson111 View Post

really now? I hope this was sarcasm

Comment

Working...
                        X