WILDS Treasure cache

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILDS Treasure cache

Would it be possible to make rewards from these treasure caches in the wild better but in return for making them better make them harder? i find them fun just to pass some time btween battle ground and such but the rewards are just god awful. be great if u guys could put rare rewards in that u get once in a while like 10 or 5 mahra, spectrum whips or socketing rods just to make it a bit more worth taking the time to find these things in the wilds. hope u guys see this be a great addition to wartune i think and its something to keep the f2p players to keep playing as well. Thank you

The rewards are perfect, low level enchantable (or recyclable) gear. Best way for me to get those circuit and bounty quests done that make me enchant

Comment

I agree with R239765429 the treasures are too low for the lvl their aimed at,

As well as the Gold mines I go to the wilds to do the Quests where you need to kill the 10/20 or so to complete the Quest,

I don't bother hitting the treasure caches for the reasons stated espically when there's managogs etc about to give you some useful daru,

Comment

u prove my point thats all it really is good for, enchanting **** armor like 3 4 times and get 20k xp.

Comment

Aren't we supposed to be losing the wilds anyway? Thought I read something about that back when 2.1 part 1 was being released.
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
          X