Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get Refinement Crystal without balens (For the event - Jan - 1st week of Feb)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Refinement Crystal without balens (For the event - Jan - 1st week of Feb)

man this is the best post which ever helped me. thought to share with you

Must check who need the Ref. Cryt. so badly

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...l-without.html
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

yes the key runs are very good for ref cryt. I would also like to add that clicking the 'swap new stats' tab counts as 1 refinement. For example I had a dummy shield which required 1 crystals, I used the 2 crystals for the first 2 attemts after which I accepted the new stats which counted as a 3rd refinment and completed the quest
    Last edited by Draggyy; 02-03-2014, 02:43 AM.

Comment

is there a lvl 60+ green item droppiing from the wilds/campaign??

Comment

Yes, there is, but I don't know who would be stupid enough to waste that level of crystal on the event.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
          Yes, there is, but I don't know who would be stupid enough to waste that level of crystal on the event.
          I used lvl 3 crystals in my example from above, I use 2/day for the event
          I am the stupid enough player

Comment

Working...
          X