Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making of Lvl 80 Legendary Equips for Wartune - All questions answered.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Personally I doubt about numbers u say, as I see in screenshot another stats and things added to weapon, so its maybe something new add this cost not enchant itself, my personal guess "MAX" cost like 10-20 mil gold more than pve 70 legend enchants.

1 word to say, patience needed to see xD anyway funny thing you are talking about enchants like who already has Legend stones and just wait to patch come xD
    by time you can farm gold while collecting LS, to get 200 LS you need like 20-30 days , so you can refill your email with WB rewards, AND get vip tokens, not count gold rush that hopefully they change exchange rate, for me I save crystals I get from gold rush, current rate is just garbage not worth at all to exchange any thing, I got mount so nothing to care about now, just saving crystals.
    Its not 20 - 30 days. With our team we can start on NM by 2nd day since we need clear normal on 1st day. NM dungeon gives 15 stones a day and by the time patch comes, we should have been able to stock up on alot of guild contri to be able to spend 6k a day buying 5 stones. So its 20 a day and 200 stones needed. I have enough tokens to get shards for pve set + accessories. So only problem will be waiting for stones which will be enough every 10 days (9 if get stones in card draws for 4 days out of 9 =P). For the actual cost its usually quite accurate. If you check out how much you need to spend to get leg 70 enchanted vs its selling price you'll find it to be 50% of gold spent to get it fully enchanted. As for getting tokens, if it is really 100+m for 1 piece alone to be enchanted from +1 - +36, you need 7k+ vip tokens. 10 per day and 50 from weekly pack gives 120 a week. Add in the ones you get from certain activities, you'll still need more than a yr to get 7k+. Having 1 month is not enough actually. I tend to keep my mail quite full and only use up the ones that are expiring soon unless its CW time and the boost helps me to get 1 astral to the next lvl then i'll clear it. Although the gold rush idea sounds good =P provided one can wake up for it...(it occurs at 5am for me (will be 4am during DST))...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i hate you for this thread...you made me get my friend's lvl 70 archer in chinese server and explore a bit...some other bad news is the next mount that we get from saturday chests. its a +20 mount that needs 25 mount spirits and its duration is 7 days LOL....the good news is necro, when we get set 80 we will finish it...i guess...and the refine crystals for set 80 are a hexagon.also keep in mind that prices in crypt shop are different from china to here...for example archaic set in china costs 300 apiece while we bought it for 1k tokens...so dont be surprised if instead of 200 tokens per shard we get 600 or so...
      Last edited by DanteMugetsu; 02-05-2014, 04:39 AM.
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
        i hate you for this thread...you made me get my friend's lvl 70 archer in chinese server and explore a bit...some other bad news is the next mount that we get from saturday chests. its a +20 mount that needs 25 mount spirits and its duration is 7 days LOL....the good news is necro, when we get set 80 we will finish it...i guess...and the refine crystals for set 80 are a hexagon.also keep in mind that prices in crypt shop are different from china to here...for example archaic set in china costs 300 apiece while we bought it for 1k tokens...so dont be surprised if instead of 200 tokens per shard we get 600 or so...
        yeah i think r2 may nerf everything for us like circuit quest 200 but it is a good challenge as it tests our patience and spirit and committment to the game.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          Well I'm sticking to 60 set, skip 70 set (still collecting all but no refine/enchant/socket etc), make 80 set, then do the works.
          No way I'll do it twice if it will cost that much lol.
          Can be considered good, if you:

1. don't want to waste socketing rods
          2. don't want to waste refinement stones/refinement locks/BB/balens
          3. don't want to waste gold

note: the above thoughts will be good if you can get the other requirements for legend 80 set fast, (active player who can rapidly collect/not stopping to collect the other requirements)

overall the idea was good

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
            Well...I'm almost halfway there then. If its 600 per shard, its 6k per piece and 48k in total. I have 21k tokens now so that's enough for 3 pieces and I'll definitely have enough for 4 - 5 by the time patch comes. It'll take me 80 days to farm enough LS for all 8 pieces in which I can get 15.2k more which is another 2 pieces+ so I'll still finish collecting the materials in the same time. Problem that still remains is the gold required to synth it + enchant it from + 1 to +36. Maybe you can ask your friend when he gets it to record how much gold is required from +1 - +36 so that we'll have an idea of how much we need to save per piece before we think about synthing it...

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              Well...I'm almost halfway there then. If its 600 per shard, its 6k per piece and 48k in total. I have 21k tokens now so that's enough for 3 pieces and I'll definitely have enough for 4 - 5 by the time patch comes. It'll take me 80 days to farm enough LS for all 8 pieces in which I can get 15.2k more which is another 2 pieces+ so I'll still finish collecting the materials in the same time. Problem that still remains is the gold required to synth it + enchant it from + 1 to +36. Maybe you can ask your friend when he gets it to record how much gold is required from +1 - +36 so that we'll have an idea of how much we need to save per piece before we think about synthing it...
              well my friend doesnt play anymore neither here or in china, he just made the account just to see new stuff with our own eyes.for some days it will be a pain for sure...but in the long term 80 set is far superior from 70 set. though it needs an arm and a leg to be made full as i can understand...the best thing is that every item gives a bonus u dont need 2 or 4 items. weapon only gives a +10 rage, armor-brooch-helmet gives +500 damage each so +1500 just from them. and 1 jewel gives +1000 damage the other gives the - crit percentage, and last the 1 ring gives +1000 damage and the other gives the rage reduction thingy.
              Originally posted by TheVictorious
              Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
              Originally posted by PunkPetal
              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
              Originally posted by EdGrr
              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
              IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
              Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
              Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
              Class: Mage
              Currect Br: 61????

Comment

So, will be 30 rage for knights back each action?
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                  So, will be 30 rage for knights back each action?
                  Its still 20 rage....knight passive only 10 rage and only the leg 80 weapon gives 10 rage per action.

Comment

80 mpd has normal mode? does it also give 80 leg stones? if no, what does it give?

Comment

So the requirements for making a level 80 normal piece is a level 70 legendary ?
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

yes ancev, and yes mage, i heard it gives around 2 stones per boss in normal mode

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                          So the requirements for making a level 80 normal piece is a level 70 legendary ?
                          Yes. You can only upgrade to 80 with 70 pieces. So if anyone think of skipping 70 and jump straight to 80, that would be a big mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                            Yes. You can only upgrade to 80 with 70 pieces. So if anyone think of skipping 70 and jump straight to 80, that would be a big mistake.
                            Yea i'll go with "make level 70 set just to make 80 set" plan , but I was curious if I still need to make it legendary. Well, tnx.
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              There is no level 80 "Normal". You transform your level 70 legendary into level 80 legendary.

Comment

i mean mpd not gear

Comment

Working...
                                X