Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Making of Lvl 80 Legendary Equips for Wartune - All questions answered.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save wut u can

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Just save your wb bonuses. You will have plenty of gold saved up for encants when 80 set comes out. You don't need to make two 70 sets or save your 60 set. WB you should make enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Just save your wb bonuses. You will have plenty of gold saved up for encants when 80 set comes out. You don't need to make two 70 sets or save your 60 set. WB you should make enough.
        Do you have any idea about total gold needed?
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Only problem with that is the Mail rewards have a 30 day expiry date
          You start saving now and they will be gone before the 80 set even arrives, never mind the time it takes to farm the ingredients for it

You will have to know when your 1st piece will be available and plan how you keep your rewards from there. A total pain in the butt LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            Only problem with that is the Mail rewards have a 30 day expiry date
            You start saving now and they will be gone before the 80 set even arrives, never mind the time it takes to farm the ingredients for it

You will have to know when your 1st piece will be available and plan how you keep your rewards from there. A total pain in the butt LMAO
            That's not even the issue. If you see the screenshot it shows sale cost is 63m for +36. Sale cost is usually 50% of the actual cost to get the item. Which means you'll be spending 126m gold to get it enchanted to +36 in the first place and that's after you spend whatever amount to synthesize ur leg 70 to leg 80. 1 wb bonus (warrior+apollo) would at best give you 600+k gold. 2 WB a day for 30 days would only give you 37 - 38m gold. That's only 1/4 of the total cost. You need to store exp books and vip tokens and gold chests on top of selling your entire leg 60 set to even get enough gold just for 1 piece alone. That's not even including refining it and resocketing it for those who are unable to buy more rods. You'd need to keep 1 full page in your inventory available to store 56 slots of 999 exp books bought with insignias since 56 slots will hold almost 112m gold worth of exp books. However, most of us don't even have half a page available since we have tons of other stuff that we're saving for future events as well (e.g. SC, whips, etc.). It's really easier to just make a 2nd set of leg 70 to synthesize then sell it for gold when ur leg 80 set is nearing the last few lvl of enchantments and you have already fully refined it to the stats you want as well as socketed it. Insignias is easy to get if you can do tok nm...with some luck you can get 2.5k insignia a day not including BG, GB and arena.
            Last edited by bakuryuuha; 02-04-2014, 02:01 AM.
            IGN: Athena
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

how about lvl 80 ring/jewel? is it need the level 70 legend too?
              -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
                how about lvl 80 ring/jewel? is it need the level 70 legend too?
                Yes .

Comment

why not just use balens on 2 wb. i can make easy 13-15m gold per day. so not a big deal enchanting it

Comment

not everyone has the posibility to use balens, or dont wanna waste em them

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      That's not even the issue. If you see the screenshot it shows sale cost is 63m for +36. Sale cost is usually 50% of the actual cost to get the item. Which means you'll be spending 126m gold to get it enchanted to +36 in the first place and that's after you spend whatever amount to synthesize ur leg 70 to leg 80. 1 wb bonus (warrior+apollo) would at best give you 600+k gold. 2 WB a day for 30 days would only give you 37 - 38m gold. That's only 1/4 of the total cost. You need to store exp books and vip tokens and gold chests on top of selling your entire leg 60 set to even get enough gold just for 1 piece alone. That's not even including refining it and resocketing it for those who are unable to buy more rods. You'd need to keep 1 full page in your inventory available to store 56 slots of 999 exp books bought with insignias since 56 slots will hold almost 112m gold worth of exp books. However, most of us don't even have half a page available since we have tons of other stuff that we're saving for future events as well (e.g. SC, whips, etc.). It's really easier to just make a 2nd set of leg 70 to synthesize then sell it for gold when ur leg 80 set is nearing the last few lvl of enchantments and you have already fully refined it to the stats you want as well as socketed it. Insignias is easy to get if you can do tok nm...with some luck you can get 2.5k insignia a day not including BG, GB and arena.
                      Personally I doubt about numbers u say, as I see in screenshot another stats and things added to weapon, so its maybe something new add this cost not enchant itself, my personal guess "MAX" cost like 10-20 mil gold more than pve 70 legend enchants.

1 word to say, patience needed to see xD anyway funny thing you are talking about enchants like who already has Legend stones and just wait to patch come xD
                      by time you can farm gold while collecting LS, to get 200 LS you need like 20-30 days , so you can refill your email with WB rewards, AND get vip tokens, not count gold rush that hopefully they change exchange rate, for me I save crystals I get from gold rush, current rate is just garbage not worth at all to exchange any thing, I got mount so nothing to care about now, just saving crystals.
                      IGN: TheVictor
                      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                      Class: Mage - level 80
                      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                        4. All your refined stats will be reset, means you have to refine again.
                        ...what? seriously? Q_Q

How the **** are we supposed to get refine crystals? (My pockets aren't deep enough to buy the "sale packs".)
                        Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 02-04-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                          ...what? seriously? Q_Q

How the **** are we supposed to get refine crystals? (My pockets aren't deep enough to buy the "sale packs".)
                          Maybe you writein to 7road to amend that or we pray hard that r2 will amend that to allow us to keep our refined stats by going to church weekly
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                            ...what? seriously? Q_Q

There actually new refine crystals that comes with the 80 set I believe. At least that's what i saw when i went in the game a few days ago. Said L4 refine crystals. Looked like an octogon.

Comment

Haha... Too much problem.

The bonus damage of legend 60 set is 500, while the legend 70 set is 1000, which is quite a huge boost, add to that the random stats, as well as the stats from the enchant, making you more powerful in lots of events in Wartune, pve and pvp...

Plus, like someone said here, is it possible to farm legend 80 using legend 60 only??

Haha... I thought getting a legend 80 set is easy, like farming only the 80 stones, but then, analyzing it, it needs a really too much requirement, not just 80 stones.

Comment

There actually new refine crystals that comes with the 80 set I believe. At least that's what i saw when i went in the game a few days ago. Said L4 refine crystals. Looked like an octogon.
                                That's even better >_>

Thank you for the info, btw, even though it does make me sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X