Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making of Lvl 80 Legendary Equips for Wartune - All questions answered.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so if im correct, knights will get even more advantage now? great pff

Comment

Originally posted by rembo View Post
      so if im correct, knights will get even more advantage now? great pff
      No you're wrong, Knights will get the short end of the stick *again*
      Character Name: hove
      Class: Knight
      Level: 74
      Battle Rating: 109k
      Honor Rank: Lord Divine
      Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
        No you're wrong, Knights will get the short end of the stick *again*
        i just saw some pics from what lvl 80 set gives to classes and i want to cry hard...

Mages: weapon (+10 rage per move), armor-brooch-helm +500 damage each
        Archers: weapon (+3%pattck/mattck/+2%mdef/pdef/hp), armor-brooch-helm +500 damage each
        Knights: weapon-armor-brooch-helm (+3%pattck/mattck/+2%mdef/pdef/hp)

is this some kind of a joke? knights will get overnight 12% more attack?and 8% more hp?
        Originally posted by TheVictorious
        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
        Originally posted by PunkPetal
        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
        Originally posted by EdGrr
        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
        Class: Mage
        Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
          i just saw some pics from what lvl 80 set gives to classes and i want to cry hard...

Mages: weapon (+10 rage per move), armor-brooch-helm +500 damage each
          Archers: weapon (+3%pattck/mattck/+2%mdef/pdef/hp), armor-brooch-helm +500 damage each
          Knights: weapon-armor-brooch-helm (+3%pattck/mattck/+2%mdef/pdef/hp)

is this some kind of a joke? knights will get overnight 12% more attack?and 8% more hp?
          Its kinda true, which means no more rage bonus for other classes, each class having " something " different. I kinda like it, but not liking the part that we don't get the rage bonus anymore.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Hmmmmm, what?

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              Its kinda true, which means no more rage bonus for other classes, each class having " something " different. I kinda like it, but not liking the part that we don't get the rage bonus anymore.
              everyone getting something different i can live with that...a knight in my range will have 45k pattck before lvl 80 set, so when he changes he will insta get over 5k attack thats UNFAIR!!!!!!!the end!!!
              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                Hmmmmm, what?
                What you read. from dante's quote.

everyone getting something different i can live with that...a knight in my range will have 45k pattck before lvl 80 set, so when he changes he will insta get over 5k attack thats UNFAIR!!!!!!!the end!!!
                Like I said, Idc if 80 will be op, if no rage bonus I'll stick with 70 set.
                I don't wanna have the feeling of being with 80 set but gathering rage like I'm having pvp set on me.
                No rage bonus - 80 set the worst set.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

No, I just check Chinese server and all classes get +10 rage bonus in weapons. Why would they change something like that? Just wait, maybe it's a bug...

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                    No, I just check Chinese server and all classes get +10 rage bonus in weapons. Why would they change something like that? Just wait, maybe it's a bug...
                    i saw pics on a certain site and i was like ***, i just logged in on my alt in china and everyone is having the rage thing...maybe i was trolled...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                      I know, I checked chinese and all have that too, its weird.
                      Hope its a bug or typo, or something.

i saw pics on a certain site and i was like ***, i just logged in on my alt in china and everyone is having the rage thing...maybe i was trolled...
                      Lets hope so.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                        Well, its current ingame description. No one has it yet to confirm on R2. Maybe just a bug or erroneous description.
                        Last edited by Kessar; 04-05-2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X