Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making of Lvl 80 Legendary Equips for Wartune - All questions answered.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making of Lvl 80 Legendary Equips for Wartune - All questions answered.

1. Making of the legendary 80 set

Requirement:

1. 70 set legend
    2. 200 80 legend stones
    3. 10 80 legend shards , costing 200 crypt token each , so a total of 2k crypt token is required.

Note:

1. No need to farm crystalloids anymore.
    2. All your sockets from lvl 70 legend will be reset to 1.
    3. Your enchantment will be reset to 1.
    4. All your refined stats will be reset, means you have to refine again.

That's it, case close.

Oh wait.

Lvl 80 legendary sword.
    It gives a rage of 10 every turn.

Any other questions you can ask for oxykotton for screenshots, he plays in 7road china.

• Kessar
    replied
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    i saw pics on a certain site and i was like ***, i just logged in on my alt in china and everyone is having the rage thing...maybe i was trolled...
    Well, its current ingame description. No one has it yet to confirm on R2. Maybe just a bug or erroneous description.
    Last edited by Kessar; 04-05-2014, 05:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    No, I just check Chinese server and all classes get +10 rage bonus in weapons. Why would they change something like that? Just wait, maybe it's a bug...
    I know, I checked chinese and all have that too, its weird.
    Hope its a bug or typo, or something.

i saw pics on a certain site and i was like ***, i just logged in on my alt in china and everyone is having the rage thing...maybe i was trolled...
    Lets hope so.

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    No, I just check Chinese server and all classes get +10 rage bonus in weapons. Why would they change something like that? Just wait, maybe it's a bug...

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Hmmmmm, what?
    What you read. from dante's quote.

everyone getting something different i can live with that...a knight in my range will have 45k pattck before lvl 80 set, so when he changes he will insta get over 5k attack thats UNFAIR!!!!!!!the end!!!
    Like I said, Idc if 80 will be op, if no rage bonus I'll stick with 70 set.
    I don't wanna have the feeling of being with 80 set but gathering rage like I'm having pvp set on me.
    No rage bonus - 80 set the worst set.

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Its kinda true, which means no more rage bonus for other classes, each class having " something " different. I kinda like it, but not liking the part that we don't get the rage bonus anymore.
    everyone getting something different i can live with that...a knight in my range will have 45k pattck before lvl 80 set, so when he changes he will insta get over 5k attack thats UNFAIR!!!!!!!the end!!!

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Hmmmmm, what?

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    i just saw some pics from what lvl 80 set gives to classes and i want to cry hard...

Mages: weapon (+10 rage per move), armor-brooch-helm +500 damage each
    Archers: weapon (+3%pattck/mattck/+2%mdef/pdef/hp), armor-brooch-helm +500 damage each
    Knights: weapon-armor-brooch-helm (+3%pattck/mattck/+2%mdef/pdef/hp)

is this some kind of a joke? knights will get overnight 12% more attack?and 8% more hp?
    Its kinda true, which means no more rage bonus for other classes, each class having " something " different. I kinda like it, but not liking the part that we don't get the rage bonus anymore.

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
    No you're wrong, Knights will get the short end of the stick *again*
    i just saw some pics from what lvl 80 set gives to classes and i want to cry hard...

Mages: weapon (+10 rage per move), armor-brooch-helm +500 damage each
    Archers: weapon (+3%pattck/mattck/+2%mdef/pdef/hp), armor-brooch-helm +500 damage each
    Knights: weapon-armor-brooch-helm (+3%pattck/mattck/+2%mdef/pdef/hp)

is this some kind of a joke? knights will get overnight 12% more attack?and 8% more hp?

Leave a comment:

• CrypticMystic
    replied
    Originally posted by rembo View Post
    so if im correct, knights will get even more advantage now? great pff
    No you're wrong, Knights will get the short end of the stick *again*

Leave a comment:

• rembo
    replied
    so if im correct, knights will get even more advantage now? great pff

Leave a comment:

• crash_226
    replied
    Originally posted by Lukator View Post
    question: are lvl 70 leg (insignia) shards avalibale in guild shop and what are condition for it(contri,how much per day) ?

thank you
    think is only in arena shop that. in guild shop you can buy only leg stones (5 per day and 800 contribution each)

Leave a comment:

• Lukator
    replied
    question: are lvl 70 leg (insignia) shards avalibale in guild shop and what are condition for it(contri,how much per day) ?

thank you

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    As always it will be a target that you will have to reach, not beat...just as a reminder

Leave a comment:

Working...
X