Tower of Kings and High Br players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower of Kings and High Br players

I dont want to sound rude or something since its up to them to pick , but exept helping us u do also help urself by getting naked during ToK shadows resets , it will be nice if u can cooperate the top players to make this happen so we can earn better rewards and daily exp , than failing cuz 1 or 2 of them couldnt do that for a second .. For example Chloemi never NEVER gets her items off i know that u might dont like us , but if u could help us on this it would be nice and u could always help urself also , if u find ur self in this instances !

Thank u in advance !!

Best Regards .

Server : S38x
    Class : Archer
    BR : 180k+
    Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

chloemi usually gets naked on sunday She doesnt hates us, but they have to undress between 3:00 and 5:00 otherwise they shall fall from top 16, and it would be useless to get naked in the first place lol

Comment

Honestly I think Hard and Nightmare need to be hit hard with the nerfbat. If people are doing whatever they can to circumvent the current system, it is a bad system and needs to be changed.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        chloemi usually gets naked on sunday She doesnt hates us, but they have to undress between 3:00 and 5:00 otherwise they shall fall from top 16, and it would be useless to get naked in the first place lol
        she hates us,she is always naked when the rest is geared thats just **

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          she hates us,she is always naked when the rest is geared thats just **

how is it her fault that on the day she can get naked, everyone else is geared?

Comment

dont go off topic lol ... noone hate us :P its just a kind request for a better cooperation in top players to help us and their self

Server : S38x
            Class : Archer
            BR : 180k+
            Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
              how is it her fault that on the day she can get naked, everyone else is geared?
              funny,the rest is geared when she gets naked,i think they wana play games with us,in past 3 weeks not even once there were 3 or more people naked,when those that were geared got naked the ones that were naked got geared,3 weeks coincedence?dont believe in that much coincedence

Comment

Blaming people lol i hope they never take gear off.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                  Blaming people lol i hope they never take gear off.
                  agreed,better then playing games with us,i dont believe in 3 weeks coincendences...

Comment

Working...
                  X