Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does mods/gms ever answer on our topics?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does mods/gms ever answer on our topics?

Im just tired of this! I play on chinese server and i have been able to unlock full 3 pages of inventory in 2 weeks since there is full unlock 1350 balens,to got spirit cov which is 365 balens/monthly and to get lvl 9 transoporter gem which is 40 balens... And than i come here to play with friends and getting ******** off cuz of things like prices or stupid things like bug in fishing for triple spear and JH,so as missing auction house or sometimes even missing attempts for mpds... Than i come to forum to report all of this ****,and they cant even read the thread,not to think of answering at all cuz they are bussy with 500 servers where only the same players making new character over and over again and which will be down to half of it in month cuz most of them are dead and need merge...

Originally posted by ChillzOut View Post
    Im just tired of this! I play on chinese server and i have been able to unlock full 3 pages of inventory in 2 weeks since there is full unlock 1350 balens,to got spirit cov which is 365 balens/monthly and to get lvl 9 transoporter gem which is 40 balens... And than i come here to play with friends and getting ******** off cuz of things like prices or stupid things like bug in fishing for triple spear and JH,so as missing auction house or sometimes even missing attempts for mpds... Than i come to forum to report all of this ****,and they cant even read the thread,not to think of answering at all cuz they are bussy with 500 servers where only the same players making new character over and over again and which will be down to half of it in month cuz most of them are dead and need merge...
    you can file a ticket.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

and clear cache & cookies

Comment

Or buy a new PC.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Sry if i dont get it...but those are jokes,right? I mean,cuz even when they answer they use one of those 3.. :P

Comment

or post some screen shots.

Comment

Or if screenshots don't work, record and video and post it.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

U r missing the topic...its not about bugs,i just gave examples...its about how they dont think,care...not giving any infos about future features...one big NOTHING... Thing here are directed to money and when something happens,it happens durning the night,w/o any announcment...

Comment

They delete posts that are not beneficial to wartune.

Comment

seriously whining in forums or submitting ticket is useless in resolving ur problem. The only solution is if u quit R2 wartunes and go play on 7roads wartunes. You get the latest patch months n years in advance along with cheaper prices. You get to chat mostly in mandarin while getting 1 hit ko by the top knight if u meet him in x server arena/gb/bg, you also get much better service support there compared to here where the only thing they concerned with is responding only to tickets with issues on ppl recharging/getting balens...other issues like lag is never their fault when all the suggestions they provide all points the problem back to their end and they'll just tell u they are unable to help u and to speak to your ISP which also points the finger at the source of lag back at them. anything not related to $$$ never gets resolved around here really...no point in puking the rest of ur guts here since it ain't worth it. For all u know some mod might find some obscure term in the TOS to threathen u with for ur posts =P
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

they will sooner or later but they will give u an answer .... somthing like we sry bla bla and better u see ur game with out their help cuz if they answer is equal with 0 mowst of time

Comment

Please point us to the thread you're wanting us to respond in, as I'm unsure which one it is.

We do read threads, but don't necessarily respond to all of them, as you said. How boring would it be if the forums became a place to just "ask a mod or gm" and no more discussion amongst players... The forums are not meant only for players to complain and have responses from mods or GMs, they're primarily a tool for players to share information with each other, and to provide a place for players to communicate with things that interest them about the game. It allows players to find out about events and such, but if every post was meant for a mod or a gm to respond on, then instead I would suggest you pm one of them to be certain they know you're looking for a response from one of them.

So again, which post of yours were you hoping to get a mod or gm response instead of a player response?

Comment

judging from the thread starter, it'd probably be some post along the lines of a suggestion/bug reports on the balen cost to unlock inventory rows or skills reset and other bound balen related price spending since the cost was not adjusted to 1 : 20 for utilizing bound balens on those. Also there are many events/activities that should've given out bound balen but were missing as well such as tree of ancients in everyone's farm. Activities that used to give out vouchers should now give out bound balens but a few of those activities just aren't giving out bound balens. So you might have better luck in those sections.

Comment

Search option is always a place to start. They have answered and confirmed that the balen cost for inventory slots and skills reset is not a bug, it was intended to remain at the original balen price and not reduce according to the 20:1 voucher ratio. I guess they need to sticky commonly asked questions to make it easier for people to search, because this is one of the most frequently asked/complained about topics.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                              Search option is always a place to start. They have answered and confirmed that the balen cost for inventory slots and skills reset is not a bug, it was intended to remain at the original balen price and not reduce according to the 20:1 voucher ratio. I guess they need to sticky commonly asked questions to make it easier for people to search, because this is one of the most frequently asked/complained about topics.
                              I personally rarely bother with suggestion thread since its a useless section that anything posted there if it isn't already in the chinese servers, u'll have 0 % chance of seeing it happen even if it sounds like an extremely good idea. Its better to just send the devs a private msg directly on the 7roads forums instead of here. Also any suggestion implemented now in chinese server means we'll only see it here 2yrs later unless R2 decides to combine a few versions together in next few patches seeing as we're not even on 2.15, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 which have like 2 or 3 parts each. If it takes R2 2 months per patch, we'll be waiting forever for the suggestion that has been implemented. Though I suppose ppl expect that they'll still be around 2yrs later....

Comment

Working...
                              X