Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does mods/gms ever answer on our topics?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    I personally rarely bother with suggestion thread since its a useless section that anything posted there if it isn't already in the chinese servers, u'll have 0 % chance of seeing it happen even if it sounds like an extremely good idea. Its better to just send the devs a private msg directly on the 7roads forums instead of here. Also any suggestion implemented now in chinese server means we'll only see it here 2yrs later unless R2 decides to combine a few versions together in next few patches seeing as we're not even on 2.15, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 which have like 2 or 3 parts each. If it takes R2 2 months per patch, we'll be waiting forever for the suggestion that has been implemented. Though I suppose ppl expect that they'll still be around 2yrs later....
    When I tell people the same thing in the suggestion thread, they told me to **** off.
    For example:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....omacy-and-Wars
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      When I tell people the same thing in the suggestion thread, they told me to **** off.
      For example:
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....omacy-and-Wars
      Its normal. Most of the ppl who play on R2 don't realise that everything they see here is things implemented in chinese servers more than a yr ago. Things we suggested here since more than a yr ago never got implemented. So I'm highly skeptical that anything was really forwarded to the devs at all. It could just be "lip service" by the mods who are just doing their jobs, but whether the suggestion actually reached the right ppl is a different matter. Furthermore the way it was forwarded as well could have an impact on how the idea is received as well. These are things we can't see nor verify. So I rather take the stand of guilty unless there's proof of innocence.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

mods answer, gms dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          So again, which post of yours were you hoping to get a mod or gm response instead of a player response?
          On post like "why there is no trade system" ...just answer it already and dont deny that isnt about fear of lower money income...or on reports to bugs on forum and ingame.. After usual answers "clear cache,check interente connection" and all ********...it goes msg "ok,we will see what we can do",and month later i still spending attemts on for exmpl fishing as i mention it here and losing xp/items cuz after loading for mpd it teleports me to cloud city (sometimes)...after i report it again here comes the msg "sorry,but there is nothing we can do..thanks for ur understanding"

Make this game as it suppose to be..every next patch should be reason to come to play this game,but u r making every next patch to get more reasons to quit it,since this is becoming abusing...

Comment

The decision to not implement the auction house was not R2's decision, it was a partnership decision. It has nothing to do with making money at all (trust me, no one's come close to guessing the real reason behind that decision, so you can read all the player reasons for why there's no trading and cross them all off the list). On the contrary, there would be more profit to be had by implementing it, as people who cash will spend a bit more to buy things they need from the auction house, and then will have to spend more to keep their advantage over the players who wouldn't normally have balens that the cashers are giving them to. This was actually addressed a long time ago by the admin. If/when the partners decide to allow it, then we will get it.

Some bugs are tricky and can't be recreated on demand so are really hard to fix. When we pass along bug reports from the forum to the GMs, the first thing they ask for is a screenshot or video and how many/who it's affecting. Obviously we can't screenshot all bugs, so the issue gets tested by staff to confirm there is a bug to report. If they don't encounter the bug, then it's not a global issue and can't simply be fixed upon demand. Reporting a bug is so much more than "fishing is broken, fix it". They need all the details of a bug and most importantly, how to recreate the bug so they can encounter it when testing. I will also suggest refraining from listing 10 bugs in one thread, or adding more than needed to report the bug. We'll have an easier time requesting more information or passing along updates if they are separate. Once a bug is reported, it's in the devs' hands to fix.

As for your specific threads not being replied to, there's dozens of new threads created about every issue almost daily, whether it's a bug or not, and a lot of them have been answered already. If everyone used the search function and used an existing thread to post bugs or grievances, it would be easier for everyone to keep tabs on information on the forum.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

If it makes you happy that they say trade lowers their income, then just assume so.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                seriously whining in forums or submitting ticket is useless in resolving ur problem. The only solution is if u quit R2 wartunes and go play on 7roads wartunes. You get the latest patch months n years in advance along with cheaper prices. You get to chat mostly in mandarin while getting 1 hit ko by the top knight if u meet him in x server arena/gb/bg, you also get much better service support there compared to here where the only thing they concerned with is responding only to tickets with issues on ppl recharging/getting balens...other issues like lag is never their fault when all the suggestions they provide all points the problem back to their end and they'll just tell u they are unable to help u and to speak to your ISP which also points the finger at the source of lag back at them. anything not related to $$$ never gets resolved around here really...no point in puking the rest of ur guts here since it ain't worth it. For all u know some mod might find some obscure term in the TOS to threathen u with for ur posts =P
                I sooo damn agree with this post!!

R2/wartune is saying F- YOURSELF, we don't give a rats arse about your complaints, I am making money.

TRUE STORY

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  The decision to not implement the auction house was not R2's decision, it was a partnership decision. It has nothing to do with making money at all (trust me, no one's come close to guessing the real reason behind that decision, so you can read all the player reasons for why there's no trading and cross them all off the list). On the contrary, there would be more profit to be had by implementing it, as people who cash will spend a bit more to buy things they need from the auction house, and then will have to spend more to keep their advantage over the players who wouldn't normally have balens that the cashers are giving them to. This was actually addressed a long time ago by the admin. If/when the partners decide to allow it, then we will get it.
                  You got me quite excited saying that xD
                  So there's at least 1% hope it will come?

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                  I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                  :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                    mods answer, gms dont.
                    The biggest truth.
                    Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Some bugs are tricky and can't be recreated on demand so are really hard to fix. When we pass along bug reports from the forum to the GMs, the first thing they ask for is a screenshot or video and how many/who it's affecting. Obviously we can't screenshot all bugs, so the issue gets tested by staff to confirm there is a bug to report. If they don't encounter the bug, then it's not a global issue and can't simply be fixed upon demand. Reporting a bug is so much more than "fishing is broken, fix it". They need all the details of a bug and most importantly, how to recreate the bug so they can encounter it when testing. I will also suggest refraining from listing 10 bugs in one thread, or adding more than needed to report the bug. We'll have an easier time requesting more information or passing along updates if they are separate. Once a bug is reported, it's in the devs' hands to fix.

As for your specific threads not being replied to, there's dozens of new threads created about every issue almost daily, whether it's a bug or not, and a lot of them have been answered already. If everyone used the search function and used an existing thread to post bugs or grievances, it would be easier for everyone to keep tabs on information on the forum.
                      U r little bit twisting my words,but w/e...i never said "there is a bug,fix it" i said "check it" with pretty good explanation what is going on...

Btw,there is a bug for abbandoning atoll quest from circuit quests!

After all,thanks for answering!

Comment

Mods answer, G.Ms don't, but mods don't answer in a very helpful matter, they just fire questions and suggestions back in your face while knowing full well they could do more (if anything else they confuse you more than help you).
                        If you need answers, it's best to learn chinese and ask around on 7roads forums lol.

Here's a good example:

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                        That's fair then, if anyone wants to work out the calculations, and show they're not working, I'd be happy to send it in as a bug. They won't release the calculations, but if you give it to them and say it's broken, they definitely will look at it, especially if the work of proving it is done for them. I know I'm not one to do the calculations, but players definitely are good at it, so go to it, and we'll send it in for you.
                        So people are wondering how crit works, calculations and such, but mods say these won't ever be shown.
                        According to this mod however, we need to find the correct calculation, and be sure it's the right one (which nobody has found since the start of the game hence the thread was made).
                        Now please tell me how we find out if it's bugged, or works as intended, or anything else, if we have absolutely no info on crit anywhere in this game or on the website (official info).
                        We don't know for sure what it does, how it procs, but we need to find out whats wrong and then tell a mod...

Very helpful!
                        Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-05-2014, 04:35 AM.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by ChillzOut View Post
                          U r little bit twisting my words,but w/e...i never said "there is a bug,fix it" i said "check it" with pretty good explanation what is going on...

Btw,there is a bug for abbandoning atoll quest from circuit quests!

After all,thanks for answering!
                          Memorylane was just giving a generic answer about how things work in reality and the opposite how a player demands immediate action to there problems.

for CQ. these are not abandonable. you can use a imperial seal to complete them.
                          if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                          then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                            Memorylane was just giving a generic answer about how things work in reality and the opposite how a player demands immediate action to there problems.

for CQ. these are not abandonable. you can use a imperial seal to complete them.
                            Yup guys for circuit quest, just recharge balens when u run out of imperial seal to complete those quests that require to buy epic shard of another class.
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                              U think they are not,as i said...i have found a bug so u can abandon them and just take another...
                              Imperial seal,what a joke...

The thing is,bugs that u cant fix will just remain the same...or even worse,those things will be removed..

Comment

Originally posted by ChillzOut View Post
                                U think they are not,as i said...i have found a bug so u can abandon them and just take another...
                                Imperial seal,what a joke...

The thing is,bugs that u cant fix will just remain the same...or even worse,those things will be removed..
                                pm me the bug then :s

Comment

Working...
                                X