vip weel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vip weel

i have 2 question about this vip weel why vip weel have 18 slots when we get every time we use only 8 slot
    and in 8 we get only junk every time we got and dont tell me is about luck cuz i dont take this ****** with luck ...
    so better make 8 slot and give us only junk dont put there stuff we dont gona take ever ( i play from 1 year and i did'nt get 1 stone + 7 or other + )
    and is not about luck i say once again ....
    if anyone take 1 stone + 6 or + 7 or any + put here 1 picture i wana see with my own eye's it can be possible to get stones from vip weel
    and 2 why from blitz campain we take only 3 BB when old game we get 120 vouchers from chest were is justice here?
    gues 3 BB = 60 old vouchers right ? and rest ?
    Last edited by R213202787; 02-03-2014, 08:40 AM.

it is really luck. You need to refresh the wheel nonstop for 1 whole yr without sleeping till u get a wheel that only shows high lvl gems in it (no soul crystals, no skeleton keys, no mount training whips, no seeds, no gold, no crypt tokens, no shadow crystals, no pots, no luck stones, nothing except gems or gem chest). If they gave more than 8 slots, then everyone will get lvl 7 n 8 gems for just $8 a month which means no more $$$ for R2. So obviously by assigning a color rating, each slot is guaranteed to pick only items of a certain color rating unless the wheel doesn't have any items from that color rating then it just goes to the next lowest item in the list. Even for items of the same grade, they have different "weights" so the cheapest ones get assigned more weight then the useful n expensive ones. So besides refreshing till none of the lower color grade is on the wheel, u also need to ensure the items in the color grade that is above the item u want to get is also not in the wheel. Then ur item will be the next thing the spin picks out of the list. The luck factor comes in when refreshing wheel only. Getting the items is really just a matter of seeing what is on the wheel. If u can refresh until none of the items you don't want to get disappear from the wheel, then those lvl 7 gems will be yours for the taking.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by R213202787 View Post
      i have 2 question about this vip weel why vip weel have 18 slots when we get every time we use only 8 slot
      and in 8 we get only junk every time we got and dont tell me is about luck cuz i dont take this ****** with luck ...
      so better make 8 slot and give us only junk dont put there stuff we dont gona take ever ( i play from 1 year and i did'nt get 1 stone + 7 or other + )
      and is not about luck i say once again ....
      if anyone take 1 stone + 6 or + 7 or any + put here 1 picture i wana see with my own eye's it can be possible to get stones from vip weel
      and 2 why from blitz campain we take only 3 BB when old game we get 120 vouchers from chest were is justice here?
      gues 3 BB = 60 old vouchers right ? and rest ?
      Ermm, what do you mean by justice? This is a game.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

well when u get what u say in vip weel let me know i refresh like 2 hours to get something good
        and i reach to 1 conclusion = i waste 2 hour from my time got get 1 big NOTHING if u get put 1 pic here and i belive all u say
        bakuryuuha
        and for u
        CondorHero
        CondorHero i know this is game i just wana tell everyone what we was first and how is now i think drop must remain same like he was in old patch ... 120 old voucher=6 BB for 5 min on blitz
        if this in all new patch gona change drop
        for 5 min blitz we gona get 1 rafinament crystan
        and we must say thx we gona get that too ( that u wana say)

Comment

Originally posted by R213202787 View Post
          well when u get what u say in vip weel let me know i refresh like 2 hours to get something good
          and i reach to 1 conclusion = i waste 2 hour from my time got get 1 big NOTHING if u get put 1 pic here and i belive all u say
          bakuryuuha
          and for u
          CondorHero
          CondorHero i know this is game i just wana tell everyone what we was first and how is now i think drop must remain same like he was in old patch ... 120 old voucher=6 BB for 5 min on blitz
          if this in all new patch gona change drop
          for 5 min blitz we gona get 1 rafinament crystan
          and we must say thx we gona get that too ( that u wana say)
          pfft..did u even read what I said? I said refresh for 1 yr. Not 1 hr. there is a big difference between 1 yr (short for year in case you didn't know) and 1 hr. It is not a typo in case you were wondering.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
          X