Bound and Unbound items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound and Unbound items

i am on skarlet ruins server and was wondering what is the point of bound and unbound items if you cannot either way give them or trade with other players. be nice to fix this problem since i find it a waste when u get a set item from mpd and cannot use it.

Unbound items we`re meant to be used in the "Auction Market" to be traded for balens, payng a tax in gold in return.
    It was shutdown after the "Alpha tests" and it's Labeled as coming soon.

Don`t know how much of it it's true or if we`re still gonna have it or not, but in case there will be i`d keep them they don`t affect you in any way as they are now.

Comment

would be nice if they remove bound/unbound for now its annoying job to drag items from 1 stack to another.When they consider putting auction house then they should put again bound/unbound few months before it come.

Comment

Originally posted by Mod-Michael View Post
        Unbound items we`re meant to be used in the "Auction Market" to be traded for balens, payng a tax in gold in return.
        It was shutdown after the "Alpha tests" and it's Labeled as coming soon.

Don`t know how much of it it's true or if we`re still gonna have it or not, but in case there will be i`d keep them they don`t affect you in any way as they are now.

Auction House is not coming to this version of wartune period. It has been mentioned for months that at no time will the AH arrive in "English" servers.

There are other versions of wartune not run by the same publishing house who already have the AH.

The original game has the Auction house, as have many other versions and they all seem to run perfectly smoothly.
        The only reason it has not/will not arrive here is the impact it may have on the revenue that is currently created

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          Auction House is not coming to this version of wartune period. It has been mentioned for months that at no time will the AH arrive in "English" servers.

There are other versions of wartune not run by the same publishing house who already have the AH.

The original game has the Auction house, as have many other versions and they all seem to run perfectly smoothly.
          The only reason it has not/will not arrive here is the impact it may have on the revenue that is currently created
          Techncally they never said it will never come. They just state it won't come to English servers in this current patch. So its still labaled as comming soon. Which may or may not com over.Also ************ said that not R2.

Comment

actually they can cahnge decision of not bringing auction house so that never isnt exactly never

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Techncally they never said it will never come. They just state it won't come to English servers in this current patch. So its still labaled as comming soon. Which may or may not com over.Also ************ said that not R2.
              Yeah, possibly they "technically" never sid it will never come.

However, as the "Homestead" has been about since OCTOBER 2012 then I can say with a certain degree of certainty that it won't be implemented

Of course I can be wrong, but on the above evidence, 16 months without ANY developments would suggest it has been cancelled or at least put on indefinite hold.

Edit :- Obviously R2 hasn't officially said it will release the AH, but on the other hand it has never officially confirmed it will never come. Oh hang on, they haven't actually given any info at all LOL
              Last edited by Billy_McF; 02-03-2014, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Yeah, possibly they "technically" never sid it will never come.

However, as the "Homestead" has been about since OCTOBER 2012 then I can say with a certain degree of certainty that it won't be implemented

Of course I can be wrong, but on the above evidence, 16 months without ANY developments would suggest it has been cancelled or at least put on indefinite hold.

Edit :- Obviously R2 hasn't officially said it will release the AH, but on the other hand it has never officially confirmed it will never come. Oh hang on, they haven't actually given any info at all LOL

True I don't think it will come either since R2 is a greedy company that only wants short term profits but as all things they never said it won't come. Maybe in another year it will come over lol. By then they should have enough funds to lose out on some short term profits. Who knows though. Im not getting my hopes up though. i was just pointing out that it's still under "coming soon" so it can come at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  True I don't think it will come either since R2 is a greedy company that only wants short term profits but as all things they never said it won't come. Maybe in another year it will come over lol. By then they should have enough funds to lose out on some short term profits. Who knows though. Im not getting my hopes up though. i was just pointing out that it's still under "coming soon" so it can come at any time.
                  LOL. If I am playing this in another year I will need Sectioned Just the thought of another year of grinding for useless **** sends me nuts

Comment

LOL. If I am playing this in another year I will need Sectioned Just the thought of another year of grinding for useless **** sends me nuts
                    Wonder if there will actually be anyone that started from the beginning and is still playing in about 5-10 years...
                    (If the games survives by then)

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                    I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                    :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                      Wonder if there will actually be anyone that started from the beginning and is still playing in about 5-10 years...
                      (If the games survives by then)
                      There is bound to be 1 or 2 if the game is still around They will have spent enough money to buy a house, a car and several nice holidays trying to keep up LOL.

In all honesty I can't see the game being around then though. What with the server population dying as it is, along with the advances in the gaming world, Wartune will start to age very quickly.

Comment

Working...
                      X