Wartune Mobile App

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Mobile App

Yes wartune needs to be a mobile app. Pretty much a watered down version of the game. Minus the pcs on the screen. You do not have to change the core of the game but allowing players to play wartune while away from their computers would probably allow for some players to keep playing even though they can't get to a computer.

There are apps already created that allow for a player to play the game on two different mediums from the same account. Facebook is one such place. I play Dragon City on my phone and when I connected through Facebook, I was able to have the same account on both. So when I logged onto Facebook to play the game, all of my progress was recorded onto the browser. Now, I do not know how this works out. Because this is an app with and app. Not an app with a browser.

What I can say is that communication between the game and the app can increase player participation and create longevity with current players.

Features of the application can be thing like mini games, catecombs, farming (maybe expanded farming), all of the chat features, campaign, world boss (maybe not world boss). Maybe allow us to finally decorate our castles like your game advertises us to be able to do.

Cloud City interface can be more like the Caslte interface where it is just buildings with no PCs visible. Locking out the multi-player options would make things easier for the phone to handle (but lest face it, phones are becoming powerful).

It just seems like a legit way to expand the game and give it a new dimension. Cause....I'm all for expansion.

Now, for players who read this,

I am in no way asking for them to change the game into a mobile only game. I am asking them to give the option of playing the game away from the computer. Giving you the OPTION of playing the game while you are on break at work or at some boring function and have nothing to do. Maybe you can spend that boring time doing astrals or something. It is not a change but an expanded feature of the game.

Hi best game ever

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdeadpool View Post
      Yes wartune needs to be a mobile app. Pretty much a watered down version of the game. Minus the pcs on the screen. You do not have to change the core of the game but allowing players to play wartune while away from their computers would probably allow for some players to keep playing even though they can't get to a computer.

There are apps already created that allow for a player to play the game on two different mediums from the same account. Facebook is one such place. I play Dragon City on my phone and when I connected through Facebook, I was able to have the same account on both. So when I logged onto Facebook to play the game, all of my progress was recorded onto the browser. Now, I do not know how this works out. Because this is an app with and app. Not an app with a browser.

What I can say is that communication between the game and the app can increase player participation and create longevity with current players.

Features of the application can be thing like mini games, catecombs, farming (maybe expanded farming), all of the chat features, campaign, world boss (maybe not world boss). Maybe allow us to finally decorate our castles like your game advertises us to be able to do.

Cloud City interface can be more like the Caslte interface where it is just buildings with no PCs visible. Locking out the multi-player options would make things easier for the phone to handle (but lest face it, phones are becoming powerful).

It just seems like a legit way to expand the game and give it a new dimension. Cause....I'm all for expansion.

Now, for players who read this,

I am in no way asking for them to change the game into a mobile only game. I am asking them to give the option of playing the game away from the computer. Giving you the OPTION of playing the game while you are on break at work or at some boring function and have nothing to do. Maybe you can spend that boring time doing astrals or something. It is not a change but an expanded feature of the game.
      Hello.
      First of all let me say that I really like this suggestion,I'd totally be game for having it easier to access from my phone for example,or a tablet when I'm out of town.
      Since this is not possible atm,but I personally hope it will be at some point,I suggest that you get a browser with flash player integrated on your phone,and then just make a shortcut.It would pretty much get the job done.

Comment

Wartune already has a mobil app for ios and android

Comment

Originally posted by Heimdall. View Post
          Wartune already has a mobil app for ios and android
          True, but it's from a different gaming platoform than R2, and you can't load your character from the browser version in the app version and vice versa.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I would like to have a mobile app, and I think this is suggested more times, not just here but on other blogs they chatted about it. Anyway I would like to have Wartune App on my mobile so you got some rep-u-tation

Comment

you can play the game on the phone, somewhat, just need to use a browser that you can fun flash on.You will have a lot of lag, and won't be able to do everything because of that, but if you're away and need to log in for some things (events etc) it's a help. Puffin is supposed to be a good one, as is Dolphin. (but the Hall of Heroes, isn't exactly the same game as wartune, so you might be disappointed with it.)

Comment

Hi,
                Final warlord doesn´t exist in my store mobil phone from yesterday. Do anybody know whats wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by kajmii View Post
                  Hi,
                  Final warlord doesn´t exist in my store mobil phone from yesterday. Do anybody know whats wrong?
                  If you are referring to the mobile version of Wartune, then no. That version of Wartune is unrelated to R2's version of Wartune and we don't provide support for it.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                  X