Astrals: as a mini game and a new way to upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals: as a mini game and a new way to upgrade

First let me clear the air. This post is not a rant on how difficult it is to get a red astral. I think it is very fair in practice and will literally take you about a 2 months to get 4 red astrals if you rack up 1k star points a day (about one world boss battle essentially) I'm cool with it being how it is but what is kind of...monotonous is the process.

Sitting down and mindlessly clicking for astrals takes more patience than anything. I have taken about 10-20mins of my day to just click away at astrals. Mind you, I did make that choice to do so but, it sort of calls for it when you want to get as strong as fast as you can to catch up to your peers.

I have a proposal for a mini game instead. Make a mini game out of astralling. You know, one that does not feel like mindless blah.....at times. You play a a game like.....idk...galactica and shoot away at astrals worth various star points. As they play, through, they gain points but they only get so much time to play (2-3mins). Every once in a while, people can get a time bonus as a rare drop from an astral (10 seconds maybe), or sped balens (not bound) for more time. You might also be able to do it through lives too. At the end of the game, they can use star points to buy an astral or use the points to upgrade their astrals.

Maybe you do penny arcade style with the prize grabber and you grab astrals for points. You might come up with something else entirely but there is always room for alternative forms of entertainment.

I would actually like to see something that is fair for everyone for once.

How about a set amount of exp and star points for x amount of gold.
    Say for 1mil gold EVERYONE would get 500 star points and 2500 astral Exp to consume.

I got really sick of hearing about people getting far more Exp/star points for less gold than I was spending.

Comment

that part is based on luck man. Things like that will happen there are times i spend 1mil and get 1k star points. Then i can spend 1mil and get 1.2k star points. then i spent 1mil and got 800 start points. It all about luck man.......all about luck. Also, if you sell blues instead of keeping them, you will get more star points that usual because the two most common astrals spheres are worth 1 and 4k respectively to use but blue gives you 6k gold back so you get more gold back to re-use.

I could care less about fair, cause there is no way to make EVERYONE happy. I just want to make things a bit more enjoyable than just........click here, click here, click here.....ooooh i can click there now, oh back to the other on and so on.

Comment

yes I want to shoot things , i like the galactica proposal

Comment

an idea for another event is to have a number of shards you collect in battle ground. you already have the battle ground kill event why not introduce a battle ground shard collecting event. have the reward based on the number of shards collected

Comment

because that would just be.....no fun. Because the "brother-in-law" rule will apply to some and as soon as a high level player breaks it, mass Whining will commence.

mind you, this is coming from a level 65 62k bR person who is on the losing end of those exchanges most of the time so i am looking at this objectively

Comment

because that would just be.....no fun. Because the "brother-in-law" rule will apply to some and as soon as a high level player breaks it, mass Whining will commence.

mind you, this is coming from a level 65 62k bR person who is on the losing end of those exchanges most of the time so i am looking at this objectively

Comment

I kinda miss the game "Arcomage".

It was a game within a game:
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcomage
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Mini games will help Wartune stay fresh

Comment

Working...
                  X