• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

Ranking
    Do a Ranking for PDEF, MDEF, PATK, and MATK

Guild Battle
    Capture the flag would be cool. The longer they hold the flag the more points u gain.

Classes
    I think Mages are cool but there healing skills lack. Maybe another class specifically built for healing with lighter damage than a mage.

Matching for Arena
    Seems matching gets thrown off due to one person. The matching would be closer if it matched based on total BR of the group.

1) guess people wants titles for everything, but sure why not

2) I believe the cross server gb shall be capture the flag type

3) the healing lacks only for people who ignores defense, if they cut thorugh you like butter then yes is not so great. But I believe the healing of mages is strong enough as it is

4) Matched based on br = 1 team formed of a player with 100 k br and 2 of 2.5 k br(which can be his alternates) (total 105 k br) shall be matched agaisnt 3 players of around 35 k br(total 105 k br ). Guess which team gets one hitted

Comment

my responses are to spark converstations

except for this one......
      1. Rankings..........why? if the only answer is "because it would be cool" then there is no point in doing it. It is just something else to look at and make people go.......ooooooh he strong......now, if we ranked by class, that would make a little more sense because at least you are comparing classes and not arbitrary stats.

2. Capture the Flag
      That sounds fun but, you would not be happy if the you were always on the side that had to go against that one player who can own any 4 team combo by him/herself and can pretty much hold the flag the entire battle. So, might want to give the full scope of it with restrictions to prevent that scenario from being abused. "The guild with the highest ranked character will always win capture the flag"

3. the spec of adding a class is hard because of how things are already going and how things will lead later on. I really think it becomes an issue of...."Why would we want to rework the entire class system to include another class. So now we add new skills and new stat balancing plus, weapons and gear for a browser game"
      I agree with you that it would be nice to have that option but, i think that would be good for a reworked game that was created for a more large scale game. Besides, There are advanced classes coming out at some point according to kong forums so, i believe the diversity we seek will come from that.

4. This is the best idea. It makes sense and its damn near impossible to cheat it. Except for high guy and two really low people going in and wrecking shop. It can totally happen. So to curb that, a pre-rec should happen where people around a certain level group can arena together.

Comment

Originally posted by VillainsLoki View Post
        I think Mages are cool but there healing skills lack. Maybe another class specifically built for healing with lighter damage than a mage.
        Get yourself an Orange Iris, and there you go. Super healer.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

For the healing maybe I just haven't ran into someone that can. I never said we needed to revamp the entire class pool though.

For the Rankings it is just for fun. It allows people to see where they stand in certain stats compared to the rest of the server.

Capture the flag will be good. Give the game time and there will be more than one person in one server that can dominate. I have seen it happen in many MMOs I have played. There starts being some crazy players but in time others catch up.

For matching based off of total BR I think it would work better than what is happening now. I had a group of lvl 45s in arena and ended up going against a group of 50+ players.

Comment

1) if u don't devide it by class guess who'd always have higher pdef or mdef then the others? Archers most likely won't even make the top20 cut on that ranking.... like for example the archer who is ranked 4th on my server has just as much mdef as mages who are ranked 40th in overall strength... without dividing it by class this ranking would basically be pretty useless.... even ranking by class would probably give u the same result as the overall ranking so basically it would (imo) just be a waste of space (as we know r2 this would prob also create more lag )

2) If u go by makeing it more flags u kinda have the same system we have right now.... the small tower are sorta like a flag that u need to capture.... maybe i am just misunderstanding soemthing but it sounds to me like it's the same thing

3) if the EWD would count into the healing the healing on mages would be better

4) hell no! I really don't wish to fight those ppl with high br and 2 low brs.... even when u impliment something like in a room there can only be ppl who have the same lvl like 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, etc ppl will still find ways to level up toons without giving them any br. let's say 1 lvl64 has 100k br (they exist). he makes (or gets the help of) 2 toons that got leveld to 60 and those have a br of let's say 15k br... makeing it a total of 130k br. If that guy now fights a group of everyone being 45k br within this lvl system... he will still win... those 55k br is a HUGE diffrence. If there is a way to abuse the system ppl will go and find a way to abuse the system.
            server: Kabam s30
            IGN: Leighton
            Class: Archer
            Level: 80

Comment

4. Matching to br is a total mess. Let's say the br matched is 60k total. Team 1= 20-20-20k and team 2= 40-10-10k. Then put it in a larger scale who do you think will win?
              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

There is a patch coming with a guild battle scenario of capture of the flag

Comment

How about a new class? Something like a mage/knight class merge...like a paladin. I'd like to convert astrals as well =).

Comment

Originally posted by KPMD711 View Post
                    How about a new class? Something like a mage/knight class merge...like a paladin. I'd like to convert astrals as well =).
                    read this it has the same idea http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post627512
                    I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                    and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

I mean idk what the advanced classes are but it's something. It looks like focused classes like more dps or more support

Comment

Working...
                      X