Big Spender event - Complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Spender event - Complaint

Wow... Thank you wartune * sarcasm * because since this event I have cancelled my vip account and dont even want to spend another dollar in this game anymore. Don't you realise that with that kind of event you just killed the magic of a game ? I know that sometimes we have some games that we need to pay a little so that you can make your company live and its seem to be the fashion around other web games too, I can't blame that. Therefore, that you allow players to spend like 100 or even 500 BUCKS and to get all those bonuses that even the best non casher, or even vip players can't have is absolutely LAME.

Why it's lame, just imagine...We spend our talents and time to be the best player around on a server and make some PVP to determine who will be the best, now what determine who will be the best is not the one with the most talents, its the one with the most big wallet.......WHAT THE HELL ! Its a game !!!! Its like if we would do the Olympics and that some players spend 200 bucks for a race and then they will be able to start earlier than their opponents, its nonsense !!!!

Big spender event...just what did you think before doing that ? Ah let me guess, doing the american way to get richer heh. Instead of putting a ''limit'' of 20 bucks a day or whatever so that it could have at least a competition between casher and talented non-casher, you put a limit of what...ah no its real, theres no limit :P

I'm sorry but you just lost a vip player that have stop its account, its just stupid that this game is now so much ''pay-to-win'' I played it 2 or 3 years ago and it was at least reasonable...Now its only a scam for big wallet one and theres no way even with the highest talent to make a competition for that.

Big Spender hot event, just the name make me sick, I'm sorry wartune and developpers or whatever the one that decided to do that, you just lost a player that has lost his faith in you, your game now suck, Ill spend my money and specially my talent elsewhere.

Originally posted by R2443625 View Post
    Wow... Thank you wartune * sarcasm * because since this event I have cancelled my vip account and dont even want to spend another dollar in this game anymore. Don't you realise that with that kind of event you just killed the magic of a game ? I know that sometimes we have some games that we need to pay a little so that you can make your company live and its seem to be the fashion around other web games too, I can't blame that. Therefore, that you allow players to spend like 100 or even 500 BUCKS and to get all those bonuses that even the best non casher, or even vip players can't have is absolutely LAME.

Why it's lame, just imagine...We spend our talents and time to be the best player around on a server and make some PVP to determine who will be the best, now what determine who will be the best is not the one with the most talents, its the one with the most big wallet.......WHAT THE HELL ! Its a game !!!! Its like if we would do the Olympics and that some players spend 200 bucks for a race and then they will be able to start earlier than their opponents, its nonsense !!!!

Big spender event...just what did you think before doing that ? Ah let me guess, doing the american way to get richer heh. Instead of putting a ''limit'' of 20 bucks a day or whatever so that it could have at least a competition between casher and talented non-casher, you put a limit of what...ah no its real, theres no limit :P

I'm sorry but you just lost a vip player that have stop its account, its just stupid that this game is now so much ''pay-to-win'' I played it 2 or 3 years ago and it was at least reasonable...Now its only a scam for big wallet one and theres no way even with the highest talent to make a competition for that.

Big Spender hot event, just the name make me sick, I'm sorry wartune and developpers or whatever the one that decided to do that, you just lost a player that has lost his faith in you, your game now suck, Ill spend my money and specially my talent elsewhere.
    Your so-called talented non-casher refers to people who don't spend cash but time. It refers to people who spends hours playing everyday. That does not work in Browser games like Wartune because the number of tasks you can do per day is limited. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, we can work on the premise that there's no talent or skill involved in this game.

Next, this is not the first time R2 comes up with Consume Event. They have it every month since November 2012. That is a whooping 15 months ago. Haven't you realize it?

If you don't want to spend, then play on some F2W games.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

There was some event like ''love thy mount'' that have reasonable price, but now we are not between casher and non casher, we are now ''casher, non-casher and big spender''

I was used to spend dude, and like I said earlier, I quit ! I don't need your advice to do so because its already that I'm doing. Thank you.

Comment

And the point in playing a game is to spend time, you buy a vip or a one time fee to play a game and put some time in it, if you dont have time, why the **** you buy a game ?

Comment

And the point in playing a game is to spend time, you buy a vip or a one time fee to play a game and put some time in it, if you dont have time, why the **** you buy a game ?
          There are time and task restrictions. The only way to get ahead is spend money.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Why are you acting surprised on an extreme p2w game like Wartune?

Wartune is THE single most expensive browser game in the history of internet. Only other R2 games have the potential to beat it.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

So basically you complaining about how people spend more and get advantages, but you decide not to spend and not get the advantages.

Comment

Spiritombz, dont worry its not what I'm asking, I'm asking about a equity since all of that kind of event, I dont even know why non casher now play on the same server as casher since the br we get when we buy all the 500 bucks bonus is too much different as a non casher could get, there should be some restrictions on some server, like better bonus on casher on their server, and limit of balen we can spend ( and vip ) on other servers, this way I think everyone would be happier.

Comment

mrpumpkinhead, its not the only way and that what I try to mean, if there some big bonus for casher because they have ''time'' restriction, why those with that precious time doesnt even get 1/8 of the BR you can win by cashing a looooooooooot of money?

Comment

well I've got nothing to say to this and plus you really shouldn't be complaining about this cashy event like h*ck ive known this game since yrs ago this never ceases to surprise but yah kid keep on complaining I know I don't complain that much I
                    just do what I can as a non-casher plus im not complaining about it no big deal now do us all a favor and clam it because that's just the way this game works T.T
                    I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

LAdyKayla, how would you react if come in one of your posts and tell you to shut the hell up ? Its the message ur sending me and I wont answer it thank you.

Comment

Can you reword that? I'm having trouble understanding the bit after the last comma.
                        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                        Smart people outsmart each other.
                        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                        TheGuardingDark status: ██
                        senadbasic status: ██
                        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Yes mrpunkinhead, I talk french usually ill do my best to spell it right, sec.

Comment

I denounced the inequity between time spender and heavy casher, the bonus you can get by being an heavy casher is so faaaaaar more better than the one with time, the difference between the 2 is that non casher even with hard time would not even be able to get at the feet of heavy casher.

When I mean heavy casher I'm not talking about the average cash spender...The thing is that this event is giving us the message that when you pay hard, you will be the best, and I didnt ever see even one time in my life some game or event real life event that if youre a heavy casher you will win the game, the average casher will therefore buy himself a minimum of equipment or whatever to do it and its normal. ( ex ; Wings ) Thats mean if I have to fight you Mrpumpkinhead, even with all the equipment and time I pratice, if you pay the referee 1000 bucks for exemple, you will be 100% sure to win. In real life we call this ''bribe''.

Comment

I denounced the inequity between time spender and heavy casher, the bonus you can get by being an heavy casher is so faaaaaar more better than the one with time, the difference between the 2 is that non casher even with hard time would not even be able to get at the feet of heavy casher.

When I mean heavy casher I'm not talking about the average cash spender...The thing is that this event is giving us the message that when you pay hard, you will be the best, and I didnt ever see even one time in my life some game or event real life event that if youre a heavy casher you will win the game, the average casher will therefore buy himself a minimum of equipment or whatever to do it and its normal. ( ex ; Wings ) Thats mean if I have to fight you Mrpumpkinhead, even with all the equipment and time I pratice, if you pay the referee 1000 bucks for exemple, you will be 100% sure to win. In real life we call this ''bribe''.
                              This game is working as intended by the developers.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X