farm levels; talent upgrade; astral choices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farm levels; talent upgrade; astral choices

My farm is at level 51, 560/560. Yeah, I work it! So....it's been stuck there a while. What now?

I am a non-cash mage, level 51, slow-leveling to maximize strength. I'm thinking that I should upgrade Holy Seal to about level 10 and and also upgrade of the other 2 talents I have open to level 2, those being Survival and Focus (only ones relevant to my Skills). Any suggestions?

Finally, most importantly I have this cache of Astrals. Picked up 2 orange back to back after burning through 1 million gold. I have 5 slots to work with:
    I have 8000 star points and am being patient to save for 15k to get another orange tho I don't know which one to get when the time comes. Meanwhile, what should I do with the astrals in place?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_12 Feb. 04 05.34.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	1745226

Your farm level cannot exceed your character level.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

hmm my opinion would be if you camp a lot get some crit astros for WB max max your income in daru and gold from WB,take your time and dont rush coz holy seal its a real pain later ingame,just stay and lvl holy seal as much as you can at each lvl and work on crit astros for wb

Comment

Self stun dosent go awoid so long you not have HS lvl 99

to low lvl in BG meat them some is 9 lvl higre can allways have higre holy seal lvl with make them to be stunned.

speed lvl and you hs become to low and be stunned.

What ever man do man become stunned just live with it its noting you can avoid in anyway what ever man chooes man become stunned.

To you rise lvl 80 and holy seal lvl 99
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Yeah I love WB...do that every day..sometimes top 10 on local server for 2 prizes. I'll definitely slow down. But which astrals should I put together? I think I already have all the ones a mage could have.

Comment

Originally posted by cblue456 View Post
            Yeah I love WB...do that every day..sometimes top 10 on local server for 2 prizes. I'll definitely slow down. But which astrals should I put together? I think I already have all the ones a mage could have.
            crit and dete are more important for wb,ewd sucks for wb

Comment

But ewd is supposed to be a necessity for a mage. Beyond WB I want the best use of the astrals I have. Should I swap one for another or just dissolve them into one of the 5?

Comment

you need goddess blessing
                Knight - Kabam - S1
                Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by cblue456 View Post
                  But ewd is supposed to be a necessity for a mage. Beyond WB I want the best use of the astrals I have. Should I swap one for another or just dissolve them into one of the 5?
                  get godess blessing in place of regenneration,crit and dete get them only for wb if you arent going for crit mage,swap them during wb only and then go back

Comment

S44, I'm not quite understanding your verbiage. In plain English, what should I pick up, what should I swap and when?

I should clue you in on my vitals, this may clarify for you all my situation:

I have a level 45 water sylph with the standard powers.
                    Stats including sylph:
                    PATK: 1142
                    PDEF: 4731
                    MATK: 6381
                    MDEF: 5970
                    Crit: 426
                    Block: 575
                    HP: 20278
                    Troops: 920
                    Last edited by cblue456; 02-04-2014, 09:59 AM.

Comment

if you want best gold income try geting and crit and dete astral preferably yellow ones,during wb take off ewd and any other astral expect matk and put them in astral bag and then equip crit and dete,when wb ends remove crit and dete and put ewd and the other random astral you removed

Comment

Here's what I think you're saying. Please correct me if I'm wrong:
                        You're asking me to build gold. You want me to get more yellow astrals. I don't know what crit and deta are in astrals.
                        During world boss I should take out all astrals except the MATK one (pristine mysticality), then add crit and dete (again, I don't know what those are). After world boss I swap the others back in.

Comment

That's what he's saying, crit = sniper's edge astral, dete = enhanced determination astral.

Comment

Thanks adetayo.
                            So I should save for 2 more astrals, the orange enhanced determination, and sniper's edge (which color?)
                            plus perhaps goddess blessing as mentioned earlier?

I have 8248 star points, I want to save up for a red.
                            And, outside of wb, what do I do with all of the astrals I have right now? Still confused.

Comment

can get a red sniper's edge. highest goddess blessing is orange.

Comment

Working...
                              X