Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

only for r2 staff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    I tried that, removed rings, astrals, no change. Trust me I tried everything, but my crit chance is just not good.
    I guess you say aBout ap rate?
    U dont have there passive rate bonus like as or ds have.
    Other thing is,from my obserwation, archers must just get much more crit then mage or knight coz of 20% passive to crit...i guess china devs make it like that but this is Only speculation
    Thats why i stop play as archer...to many depends on crit...now i'm crit mage and feel good with it

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I lower my br for wb allways
    I tried that, removed rings, astrals, no change. Trust me I tried everything, but my crit chance is just not good.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Here's another example, why does he crit more than me? I'm the crit class, having more crit, less BR, lower level...
    Isn't this proof enough something is off?
    I lower my br for wb allways

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Ehh...big deal with crit calc...
    V10 crit astro, 80v se, crit rafine 10v and 8 x v9 crit gem... And u have maxed crit rate
    Its funny see archers with 6k+ crit complain aBout rate on wb, my thunderer hits crit 9/10 with 5.5k crit^^
    Here's another example, why does he crit more than me? I'm the crit class, having more crit, less BR, lower level...
    Isn't this proof enough something is off?

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
    could be right but you think it is off.
    Would be nice if we actually had ANY INFO on crit...
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-04-2014, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    cant say something is wrong with crit if you dont know how it works.

could be right but you think it is off.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Ehh...big deal with crit calc...
    V10 crit astro, 80v se, crit rafine 10v and 8 x v9 crit gem... And u have maxed crit rate
    Its funny see archers with 6k+ crit complain aBout rate on wb, my thunderer hits crit 9/10 with 5.5k crit^^

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
    contradiction??
    That's not a contradiction, something is wrong with crit, we just don't know what because no matter what we do it's always off, I didn't say bugged, could be crit works differently than we thought.
    But Greenfireflygirl mentions it then could be a bug and we should tell you guys, then I replied how could we know?

We don't even know what crit does completely, one says it increases crit chance, others say it increases crit chance and damage.
    Calculating doesn't seem to work well either. And as I said, the guide page of Wartune doesn't share anything on stats.

SO HOW CAN WE KNOW FOR SURE HOW TO BUILD CRIT?

Just an example, with the info I've been given over time with crit and followed, I ended doing my WB yesterday critting it 20 percent of the time. 105k BR, 6200 crit.
    One calculation says thats 60 percent chance, other says its 90 percent chance, in the end I do 20 percent crits on all my hits. You don't think that needs to be adressed?
    We are building blind here, and especially for archers who are pure crit build and even knights, who are a block build, this kind of non-info is very damaging.
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-04-2014, 10:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    Something is wrong with crit, hence the reason people are trying to get an answer out of r2.

If we knew what the correct calculation was THEN we could decide if it's bugged or not
    contradiction??

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    That's fair then, if anyone wants to work out the calculations, and show they're not working, I'd be happy to send it in as a bug. They won't release the calculations, but if you give it to them and say it's broken, they definitely will look at it, especially if the work of proving it is done for them. I know I'm not one to do the calculations, but players definitely are good at it, so go to it, and we'll send it in for you.
    You're contradicting yourself. We don't know the calculation, how could we know and/or send it to you. There has been speculations, but none correct.
    If we knew what the correct calculation was THEN we could decide if it's bugged or not, BUT WE DON'T and many tried.

Also, here is the info page on Wartune:

http://wartune.r2games.com/guide

Where does it give any info on stats? Kind of basic no?
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-04-2014, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    That's fair then, if anyone wants to work out the calculations, and show they're not working, I'd be happy to send it in as a bug. They won't release the calculations, but if you give it to them and say it's broken, they definitely will look at it, especially if the work of proving it is done for them. I know I'm not one to do the calculations, but players definitely are good at it, so go to it, and we'll send it in for you.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    R2 does not release calculations for game mechanics, but players have been good about figuring things out, I think it's best if you allow them to answer because with their input you might get an answer, without it, you definitely wont.
    That's laughable. Game is too old for info like this still being unknown. No matter how people try to calculate it, it's always wrong. Something is wrong with crit, hence the reason people are trying to get an answer out of r2.
    (But we all know how well they communicate with us....)

Leave a comment:

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    R2 does not release calculations for game mechanics, but players have been good about figuring things out, I think it's best if you allow them to answer because with their input you might get an answer, without it, you definitely wont.

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    The formula is wrong. Nobody knows who is the one who wrote the formula on the wiki page.
    I might as well go and change it to:

Crit rate = 12*log(2*critical value+1)/24 + 0.1/HP
    Most believable formula i seen yet for critical.
    Any theories if the skill having bonus critical, or bonus critical from talents changes the formula?

Leave a comment:

• R213202787
    replied
    tipic answer for staff...

Leave a comment:

• R226935530
    replied
    its funny but i realized if i spend ~2k+ balens per day almost 100% crit rate if i spend no balens maybe 20% crit rate

Leave a comment:

Working...
X