only for r2 staff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    If mage can get with v8 or 9 crit astro and v7 gems 7.5k crit...what is a problem to get that for archer?
    I will be 6.5k crit mage soon when i end rafines,thats with only 4x v7 gems and 4x v6 so with your passive i can make 8k crit lol
    It doesn't matter does it? You still crit more with less, that by itself is a problem, the fact is archers are the crit class. Not mages, not knight (they can build crit but shouldn't do better).
    Instead, it's the opposite, you even agreed saying you quit your archer because it relies on crit too much and obviously didn't give you the same benefit mage gives u now with less crit.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I'm a mage with 6.5k crit and i must say it doesn't crit as much as you think it would. Sometimes it can be good, sometimes it's just a pain to not crit at all even with that high rate. Believe it or not, that's up to you though.

Comment

Archer (meaning I have an extra 20 percent chance of critting due to passive on top of the 6200 crit) lvl 74 105k BR shouldn't have such a low crit proc.
        Some skills have an extra crit chance but don't crit that much extra at all either (wrong skill description maybe, wouldn't be the first).

Mages/knights don't have the crit chance anywhere but the stat itself (and Gaia if awakened, but purely for Gaia skills), no talents or skills, so why don't we crit more? What are we missing? And thats what I'd like to know...

My insinuation is that we needed 6000 +/- crit when sylphs and such weren't here. Now with all these implementations, all our stats were boosted by a ton, but crit remained the same.
        So where you used to need 6000 at 80K BR or smth, you would now need 7-8k. Which is completely unfair to archers because getting there is a terrible long journey.

Just an insinuation that last part, but if true, we need a crit buff, because this is an unfair disadvantage.

Now what I don't understand is why mages/knights have an equal or higher crit rate while having equal stats/crit (AnataOFAkku has less crit, higher stats even). We should be doing more even when gimped but we don't.

And to be honest darrylch, if you think that way as a mage, how do you think us archers feel being the crit class?
        Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-04-2014, 11:53 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Want solution? Just rise up your critU cant do nothing more...
          If u wanna blame someone, blame insane crit stats on china wt. So 7r must nerf crit rate over and over to keep it as target And gain cash from it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Want solution? Just rise up your critU cant do nothing more...
            If u wanna blame someone, blame insane crit stats on china wt. So 7r must nerf crit rate over and over to keep it as target And gain cash from it
            Yeh so basically gimp archer so much, its more viable being any other class in the end, nice solution...

I hope the mods have enough reading material here to understand we need some love ya?
            Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-04-2014, 12:06 PM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              Yeh so basically gimp archer so much, its more viable being any other class in the end, nice solution...
              Iggy, i will be rly glad if will be some way to help u, but isn't
              U have some v7 gems?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Iggy, i will be rly glad if will be some way to help u, but isn't
                U have some v7 gems?
                Nop lvl 6. takes me ages to get those, don't know how people do it, now I need lvl 7.
                Astral is 7 too.

In the end yeh, I'll raise it, but who says by the time I have it at 7-8k, we won't be nerfed again, just seeing that new patch in april is scaring me....

^ Manly purple!

Comment

And to be honest darrylch, if you think that way as a mage, how do you think us archers feel being the crit class?
                  Oh, my bad. I was referring to WB and not on PVE and PVP. My friend (7k crit archer) and i (6.5k crit mage) are doing good on both pvp and pve. But when it comes to WB, the rate is just inaccurate. So yup.. my friend QQ alot being an archer with 7k + skill's crit rate and don't crit alot on WB so i feel ya.

Comment

Nop lvl 6. takes me ages to get those, don't know how people do it, now I need lvl 7.
                    Astral is 7 too.

In the end yeh, I'll raise it, but who says by the time I have it at 7-8k, we won't be nerfed again, just seeing that new patch in april is scaring me....
                    We missed here one factU focus on my thunderers,but bolts crit 4-5/10 so my overall rate is not that big And i talk only aBout wb,i just switch tooday to crit so hard to say wut rate i have in pve/pvp but i guess your will be here higherdont panic^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

We missed here one factU focus on my thunderers,but bolts crit 4-5/10 so my overall rate is not that big And i talk only aBout wb,i just switch tooday to crit so hard to say wut rate i have in pve/pvp but i guess your will be here higherdont panic^^
                      I focused on every skill, and not just WB, and not just you, but in general, even with people I play. That thunderer just came up as an example since you mentioned it .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Archer (meaning I have an extra 20 percent chance of critting due to passive on top of the 6200 crit)
                        the 20% crit passive skill is for crit value only. It has made your crit 6200, otherwise it will be 5167. So, no extra 20 percent chance from that Passive Skill.

Comment

Lol, you're right. But it still doesn't change much...
                          Last edited by IggyBousse; 02-04-2014, 12:45 PM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Lol, you're right. But it still doesn't change much...
                            It change a lot, i must invest a lot more in crit to get same amount of crit stat like u^^
                            U can allways switch to ewd xD?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

It change a lot, i must invest a lot more in crit to get same amount of crit stat like u^^
                              U can allways switch to ewd xD?
                              Actually no, since u crit more than me with 5.5k atm, while having higher stats and br. I'd like to have 5.5 crit if that means critting more lol.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Actually no, since u crit more than me with 5.5k atm, while having higher stats and br. I'd like to have 5.5 crit if that means critting more lol.
                                Its only wb rate and over all rate is 60-70% so nothing special rly
                                U want something better? Before weekend was not much lower with 4.5 crit;P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X