Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Why HS dont work here... XD
        Nice aVatar^^
        Sums up Wartune perfectly .
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Ugh, just read 5 pages of broken English with personality disorder.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

First of all I want to say that I test this in wb holding my lvl and fighting lower and higher moabs in catacombs and dungeons.

Well my theory it's that the crit rate its not based on your char lvl or br like a lot of people think, I believe that what makes the difference its the enemy,so the moabs has their own attributes like patk, hp,etc...but they also have a crit res(like others games its kinda a crit debuff for your char).Could be for example that some player has 6k crit and that normally gives you a 90% crit rate (6k its not that huge) but the boss has 1k crit res so at the end you will have 5k crit and the rate will be down to 80%, another one could be that instead of 1k will be some percentage like 15% so you will be 5.1k crit, and finally could be like Guardian Angel the Boss has a 20% to avoid crit so 9 of 10 times you will crit but in every one of that 9 times the boss has 20% to avoid your crit.The players also has this like a hidden attribute that upgrades with your lvl but of course less than the moabs.We can calculate the Hp or the damage of a moab with some effort but also testing with different players with differents crits we can know the points or % that moabs have(also could works with players).At that point we can calculate the exact crit rate of our char resting the % of the moab but of course, since we are not gonna fight the same enemy always, our crit will be different most of the times.

Ty for take time to read this ^^, I know that I could be wrong but I wanted to share my idea.

Comment

crit formula is probably the cube root of critxlevel

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy5775 View Post
                ..... I believe that what makes the difference its the enemy,so the moabs has their own attributes like patk, hp,etc...but they also have a crit res(like others games its kinda a crit debuff for your char).......
                someone mentioned that your DEF = what you call crit res

world boss = 0 def = 0 crit resist
                Last edited by mageheal50; 02-05-2014, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Assuming your crit rate is 80%, there is still 20% for you not to crit.
                  So when you do a hit, it means that 10% of you not to crit.
                  If your crit rate is 50%, then there is a 50% for you not to crit.
                  So when you do a hit, there is a 50% you will not crit.

Do not compute your crit rate based on the whole battle, but rather, based on the hit.

Like this, on a battle with a world boss

Slasher = you did not crit
                  Ultislash = you did not crit
                  Slasher = you crit
                  Slasher = you did not crit

Some of you may say that the crit chance in this example is just 1/6 or or 17%, but haven't you thought:

Assuming the game computed your crit rate to be 60% (which we didn't know how the game did it, as of now):

Slasher = you did not crit (the 40% chance you will not crit triggered)
                  Ultislash = you did not crit (the 40% chance you will not crit triggered)
                  Slasher = you crit (the 60% chance you will crit triggered)
                  Slasher = you did not crit (the 40% chance you will not crit triggered)

Even if you have a high crit stat, it is still dependant on luck (bad luck) because in each hit you do there is still a chance you will not crit.
                  Even though you think you get 90% chance to crit on every hit, if you are in bad luck, the 10% chance not to crit will trigger...

As long as there is a chance, luck plays a role... Of course, having a high crit stat will lessen the need for luck, though you will still need luck for it (just lesser).

Comment

has anyone ever bothered to think that monsters may have a natural guardian angel type ability?

the formulas might be right for all we know...and unless r2 offers up a beastiary along with a crit formula...you can keep rambling

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
                      has anyone ever bothered to think that monsters may have a natural guardian angel type ability?

the formulas might be right for all we know...and unless r2 offers up a beastiary along with a crit formula...you can keep rambling
                      The problem is the crit get's worse the longer we play. So natural guardian has nothing to do with it, didn't used to be this bad.
                      And as said before, even the chinese are complaining, so it's a general problem.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                      X