Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

only for r2 staff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R213202787
    started a topic only for r2 staff

    only for r2 staff

    i find 1 site who tell something about critical calculation
    http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Statistics
    so i ask u if at 5990 crit trigger rate is 95 %
    why over 6 k crit ... crit rate is lower?

  • IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
    has anyone ever bothered to think that monsters may have a natural guardian angel type ability?

    the formulas might be right for all we know...and unless r2 offers up a beastiary along with a crit formula...you can keep rambling
    The problem is the crit get's worse the longer we play. So natural guardian has nothing to do with it, didn't used to be this bad.
    And as said before, even the chinese are complaining, so it's a general problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • mid3vil187
    replied
    has anyone ever bothered to think that monsters may have a natural guardian angel type ability?

    the formulas might be right for all we know...and unless r2 offers up a beastiary along with a crit formula...you can keep rambling

    Leave a comment:


  • Kingryan
    replied
    Assuming your crit rate is 80%, there is still 20% for you not to crit.
    So when you do a hit, it means that 10% of you not to crit.
    If your crit rate is 50%, then there is a 50% for you not to crit.
    So when you do a hit, there is a 50% you will not crit.

    Do not compute your crit rate based on the whole battle, but rather, based on the hit.

    Like this, on a battle with a world boss

    Slasher = you did not crit
    Ultislash = you did not crit
    Slasher = you crit
    Ultislash = you did not crit
    Slasher = you did not crit
    Ultislash = you did not crit

    Some of you may say that the crit chance in this example is just 1/6 or or 17%, but haven't you thought:

    Assuming the game computed your crit rate to be 60% (which we didn't know how the game did it, as of now):

    Slasher = you did not crit (the 40% chance you will not crit triggered)
    Ultislash = you did not crit (the 40% chance you will not crit triggered)
    Slasher = you crit (the 60% chance you will crit triggered)
    Ultislash = you did not crit (the 40% chance you will not crit triggered)
    Slasher = you did not crit (the 40% chance you will not crit triggered)
    Ultislash = you did not crit (the 40% chance you will not crit triggered)

    Even if you have a high crit stat, it is still dependant on luck (bad luck) because in each hit you do there is still a chance you will not crit.
    Even though you think you get 90% chance to crit on every hit, if you are in bad luck, the 10% chance not to crit will trigger...

    As long as there is a chance, luck plays a role... Of course, having a high crit stat will lessen the need for luck, though you will still need luck for it (just lesser).

    Leave a comment:


  • mageheal50
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmy5775 View Post
    ..... I believe that what makes the difference its the enemy,so the moabs has their own attributes like patk, hp,etc...but they also have a crit res(like others games its kinda a crit debuff for your char).......
    someone mentioned that your DEF = what you call crit res

    world boss = 0 def = 0 crit resist
    Last edited by mageheal50; 02-05-2014, 02:50 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kingjason11111
    replied
    crit formula is probably the cube root of critxlevel

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmy5775
    replied
    First of all I want to say that I test this in wb holding my lvl and fighting lower and higher moabs in catacombs and dungeons.

    Well my theory it's that the crit rate its not based on your char lvl or br like a lot of people think, I believe that what makes the difference its the enemy,so the moabs has their own attributes like patk, hp,etc...but they also have a crit res(like others games its kinda a crit debuff for your char).Could be for example that some player has 6k crit and that normally gives you a 90% crit rate (6k its not that huge) but the boss has 1k crit res so at the end you will have 5k crit and the rate will be down to 80%, another one could be that instead of 1k will be some percentage like 15% so you will be 5.1k crit, and finally could be like Guardian Angel the Boss has a 20% to avoid crit so 9 of 10 times you will crit but in every one of that 9 times the boss has 20% to avoid your crit.The players also has this like a hidden attribute that upgrades with your lvl but of course less than the moabs.We can calculate the Hp or the damage of a moab with some effort but also testing with different players with differents crits we can know the points or % that moabs have(also could works with players).At that point we can calculate the exact crit rate of our char resting the % of the moab but of course, since we are not gonna fight the same enemy always, our crit will be different most of the times.

    Ty for take time to read this ^^, I know that I could be wrong but I wanted to share my idea.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Ugh, just read 5 pages of broken English with personality disorder.

    Leave a comment:


  • IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Why HS dont work here... XD
    Nice aVatar^^
    Sums up Wartune perfectly .

    Leave a comment:


  • miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    *High fives darrylch* *evil grin*
    Why HS dont work here... XD
    Nice aVatar^^

    Leave a comment:


  • IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Ok, 2v1 - i go back to corner >_< :P
    *High fives darrylch* *evil grin*

    Leave a comment:


  • miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    lmao owned.
    Ok, 2v1 - i go back to corner >_< :P

    Leave a comment:


  • darrylch
    replied
    Originally posted by iggybousse View Post
    says the guy who isn't even on his own account .
    lmao owned.

    Leave a comment:


  • miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    True but that doesn't justify being lazy, didn't level it from the start like me did you?
    Oh clam down xD i mean with lazzy u dont join to higher barket^^ and this is not place to talk aBout it^^

    Leave a comment:


  • IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I'm on my own acc when u take used car, isnt yours?
    True but that doesn't justify being lazy, didn't level it from the start like me did you?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X