Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

lvl 6,7 gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lvl 6,7 gems

    Hi , why do u have lvl 6,7 gems in vip wheel,,i have ask a lot of players if they have ever got 1 , and no was always there reply,,so why have them oi in there,,,,,

  • #2
    The wheel is rigged, 1 in a million players have the chance of getting one of those gems.
    It's said you could get it, if you refresh till you see the rotation is in your favour, but people claim it could take u days of refreshing before that happens lol.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+


    ^ Manly purple!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by fligss View Post
      Hi , why do u have lvl 6,7 gems in vip wheel,,i have ask a lot of players if they have ever got 1 , and no was always there reply,,so why have them oi in there,,,,,
      Talked to someone a few times who had figured out certain combinations and requirements for the wheel to hit a lvl 7 gem (hadn't figured out lvl 6 yes). But she said since the wheel changed to have the refresh button, she and the folks that followed those rules haven't gotten any again. Even when they could get them, it took hours upon hours of closing and opening the wheel to find the right set of items.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
        Talked to someone a few times who had figured out certain combinations and requirements for the wheel to hit a lvl 7 gem (hadn't figured out lvl 6 yes). But she said since the wheel changed to have the refresh button, she and the folks that followed those rules haven't gotten any again. Even when they could get them, it took hours upon hours of closing and opening the wheel to find the right set of items.
        Its a good example of no pain no gain. You want the gem, you need to experience the pain of clicking refresh until your eyes have popped out of their sockets and you develop carpal syndrome from stressing ur wrist too much while clicking on refresh.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

        Comment


        • #5
          i dont believe there is any wheel that guarantees you to get a high lvl gem. its even possible that its always the same incredibly low chance , no matter how many high lvl gems there are on your wheel. people came up with all kind of theories about what u must or must not have on your wheel. for example people kept telling that its impossible to get a high lvl gem if there is 500k gold on the wheel, yet on my server someone once got a lvl 7 gem and 500k at the same time (its the only time i ever saw someone getting this, after 1 year of playing)

          Comment


          • #6
            What you need its a wheel me only lvl 6 and 7 gems inside of it before you get it.

            you allways count the 7 worst itmes its allways what you get.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

            Comment


            • #7
              Some say he is the only one who always crits, and that he always gets a lvl 7 gem when spinning the wheel.
              All we know is, he's called the...

              Click image for larger version

Name:	stig2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	1681192
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+


              ^ Manly purple!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                i dont believe there is any wheel that guarantees you to get a high lvl gem. its even possible that its always the same incredibly low chance , no matter how many high lvl gems there are on your wheel. people came up with all kind of theories about what u must or must not have on your wheel. for example people kept telling that its impossible to get a high lvl gem if there is 500k gold on the wheel, yet on my server someone once got a lvl 7 gem and 500k at the same time (its the only time i ever saw someone getting this, after 1 year of playing)
                I've seen the system chat announcing someone got a lvl 7 gem twice during my first month of playing from Aug 2012 - Sep 2012. So I know that such a wheel definitely exists because the "weights" on each item has not changed since then and the items appearing in VIP wheel has not changed as well. Only things that changed is that we no longer had to open and close the wheel window to re-randomize the items on the wheel and in an earlier patch only had to click once to spin all 8 times. So I'm extremely sure that all you need is extreme luck to get a wheel that does not contain more than 3 or 4 items that would come before the gems. Meaning you need to refresh until your wheel has no green & blue items and of the purple and orange ones, you cannot have more than 3 or 4 slots on the wheel that have items what will be selected for sure before it comes to gems. If you spin long enough and over a large enough sample of diff items, I'm sure you'll figure out eventually what items will always be picked first on the first to 8th spins depending on what items appear on the wheel. Having been a vip since Sep 2012, I can now look at the wheel I open and tell u with 90% certainty what items I'll get in all 8 spins from that wheel and even if the order of items might be wrong, I'll still get what type of items being picked right even if it appears in the next slot instead of the one I'm expecting it for.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Obviously they dropped the rate since Sep 2012, did you ever say one more time someone got lvl 6, 7 gems after Sep 2012??

                  I played this game for more than one years as VIP, but never even got one lvl 5 gem ( lvl 6, 7 is a daydream).


                  Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  I've seen the system chat announcing someone got a lvl 7 gem twice during my first month of playing from Aug 2012 - Sep 2012. So I know that such a wheel definitely exists because the "weights" on each item has not changed since then and the items appearing in VIP wheel has not changed as well. Only things that changed is that we no longer had to open and close the wheel window to re-randomize the items on the wheel and in an earlier patch only had to click once to spin all 8 times. So I'm extremely sure that all you need is extreme luck to get a wheel that does not contain more than 3 or 4 items that would come before the gems. Meaning you need to refresh until your wheel has no green & blue items and of the purple and orange ones, you cannot have more than 3 or 4 slots on the wheel that have items what will be selected for sure before it comes to gems. If you spin long enough and over a large enough sample of diff items, I'm sure you'll figure out eventually what items will always be picked first on the first to 8th spins depending on what items appear on the wheel. Having been a vip since Sep 2012, I can now look at the wheel I open and tell u with 90% certainty what items I'll get in all 8 spins from that wheel and even if the order of items might be wrong, I'll still get what type of items being picked right even if it appears in the next slot instead of the one I'm expecting it for.
                  _________________________________

                  Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                  Character Name: Ghang
                  Status: Played since April 21, 2014

                  Wartune [S67] US EAST
                  Character Name: Halifax
                  Status: Played since Nov 11, 2012

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    I've seen the system chat announcing someone got a lvl 7 gem twice during my first month of playing from Aug 2012 - Sep 2012. So I know that such a wheel definitely exists because the "weights" on each item has not changed since then and the items appearing in VIP wheel has not changed as well. Only things that changed is that we no longer had to open and close the wheel window to re-randomize the items on the wheel and in an earlier patch only had to click once to spin all 8 times. So I'm extremely sure that all you need is extreme luck to get a wheel that does not contain more than 3 or 4 items that would come before the gems. Meaning you need to refresh until your wheel has no green & blue items and of the purple and orange ones, you cannot have more than 3 or 4 slots on the wheel that have items what will be selected for sure before it comes to gems. If you spin long enough and over a large enough sample of diff items, I'm sure you'll figure out eventually what items will always be picked first on the first to 8th spins depending on what items appear on the wheel. Having been a vip since Sep 2012, I can now look at the wheel I open and tell u with 90% certainty what items I'll get in all 8 spins from that wheel and even if the order of items might be wrong, I'll still get what type of items being picked right even if it appears in the next slot instead of the one I'm expecting it for.
                    so do you get a lvl 6 and 7 gems after every spin , assuming u have spent time refreshing sufficiently enough.
                    62996
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just to clarify, I wasn't saying there's a wheel setup that used to or currently guarantees a lvl 6 or 7 gem, but there's definitely criteria which has a better chance. For something as rigged as VIP wheel, I can guarantee you that not all setups are equal. Even if you have 6 high level gems on the wheel, if you have 500k gold in there, it's just not gonna happen.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Considering the price of lvl 6, 7 gems its normal for it to be extremely rare. I got lvl 7 gem from wheel, just need LOTS of refreshing and little knowledge about how wheel works.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X