Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Xp from World Prospeity :|

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xp from World Prospeity :|

Hi is anyway to don't take xp from world prosperity??i want to farm a while,but until having +105%xp i cannot do anything,why can GM's put it obtionaly?for example now i cannot do catacombs,some dayly,mpd...( i realy don't want to boost lvl.And when disipear??anyone know it?

top 100 level is very high XP than you.

it is an automatic buff, not event or GM boosts

Comment

is stuck non stop until i reach an specifical lvl??i saw on my bro lvl 63,he doesen't have this xp buff,why i have it?disipear?? that i want to know it...and is any posibility to make it obtional?or close it,and reconect(that xp buff) when i re-log?or after 12/24 hours??that is imposible? :|

Comment

I think it disappears at level 61.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
          I think it disappears at level 61.
          Funny if that's true because mine dissapeared after that level too. I'm not sure it is tho.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I think it does, mine disappeared at that level, and of my guildies as well
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

It really does dissappear when you get to 61, which makes leveling up harder...

Which means, you can do lots of stuff, if you're a slow leveler....

Comment

best to rush to lvl 60 and slow lvl then =P once you get lvl 60 set leg then start doing bg to increase your honor rank. Plus you will be able to slow lvl easier when any exp you gain can be thrown into talents. No point camping at each bracket and wasting unnecessary time. Slow leveling too early or too late actually harms your char growth as well as lowers the efficiency of your slow leveling since you might be spending more time to achieve a certain amount of stats than someone who rushed to the right lvl to start slow leveling. Although the one who rushed might have to endure a bit more pain in certain areas since leveling fast to reach a certain lvl does present you with other disadvantages. But its better than wasting more time to get to the same point and having lesser time to enjoy the benefits.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

ty for `urs advices and for answers..

Comment

Working...
                  X